smells really great

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Nov 16, 2011

I've enjoyed these candles. I noticed the one that I didn't trim to wick before burning burned better and more efficiently over all.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2478642 on Oct 06, 2012

This has been the first candle I bought from the aroma naturals range; I haven't had very good experiences with soy candles, but this one really works and burns beautifully. The scent is lovely for autumn and early winter, I think it's very christmasy, and it creates a relaxing atmosphere. Will continue purchasing this line, and can't wait to try the other scents as well!

Love this candle

Posted by claireabelle on Jun 24, 2013

The scent of this candle gives a lovely atmosphere to a room, especially over winter. I've also found it good to help mask cooking smells when needed.

Too bad the oil penetrated to the label outside

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Jan 29, 2013

It smells very Christmas...just too bad the oil inside penetrated to the label, nothing leaked though. So apart from that, it looks great. And can't wait to use it. I 'd say it's a must have item for Christmas or whenever you wanna feel like Christmas. :P

Smell nice but not as nice as most review said.

Posted by 5134034238637082320 on Jul 11, 2016

Maybe I had a high expectation. This candle does smell nice, but not as nice and strong as my other candles. So it end up not smelling like anything.

Love this brand

Posted by 5080583421586064956 on Apr 28, 2014

I love Aroma Naturals, great fragrance, very soothing, a must for every evening.

Perfect for the holidays!!

Posted by Reviewer2210544 on Feb 07, 2012

I'm in a country where candles are VERY expensive and the holidays aren't emphasized much. So, this is perfect!! The aroma is very fragrant and lingers for a while!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2300565 on Feb 08, 2012

These candles are my absolute favorite - long lasting and great smelling!

Love this Scent!

Posted by LaurenTuma on Dec 05, 2016

This is the perfect candle for the fall. I have already bought a second one. The candle burns for a long time. I also found that I could smell the candle when it wasn't lit.

Ok

Posted by 5669062875629243576 on May 03, 2016

Muy agradable pero el olor podría ser más fuerte. Me encanta el bote, para apagar la vela pones la tapa de vidrio y se apaga sin humo

1 2