Amazing hypoallergenic and carcinogen free dishwashing liquid. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I love that this hypoallergenic dishwashing liquid is free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products, and doesn't contain benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (so common in other dishwashing liquids and laundry detergents) or other toxicants, allergens, irritants, dangerous synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or colorants. It has a neutral, barely noticeable smell, lathers and rinses well, cleans perfectly, cuts through grease with ease, leaves no residue, lasts a long time and doesn't irritate my sensitive hands. Definitely my favorite.

Clean Product

Posted by 5296246893058949452 on Apr 01, 2016

Due to my Histamine intolerance condition I had to pay closer attention to ingredients in all products that I purchase and use daily. I've come across EWG (Environmental Working Group) site which is dedicated to educating consumers about the health hazardous trigger by all commercial products on the market. After much research and reading on EWG site, I've decided to try this ATTITUDE, baby Bottle & Dish-washing Liquid, Frangrance-Free for daily dish-washing. From the first moment I used it I was very pleased with it. Not only it's fragrance free and clear liquid it also cleans really well with very small amount, dishes seem rinse well and quickly without filmy, slippery residue compare to the regular and well known brands, including the Dawn dish washing products which take much rinsing after washing. So this is a worthy product.

LEAKED

Posted by Reviewer3317631 on Aug 11, 2015

The product leaked... all the ATTITUDE products. so disappointing. Even thought the low price here, if this happen again, I cannot keep purchasing these products. Even other foods I ordered with also smell like this... sad...

like it!

Posted by RayOfSunshine on Jun 05, 2014

I use it for washing my sons dishes and cutlery when im in a rush and cant be bothered with the dishwasher. Nicely cleans grease and all types of food. My hands are not irritated at all.

Good!!

Posted by 4730606677917370841 on Jul 24, 2013

It's excellent and usefull for baby.

So glad we ordered this Dish Liquid! A+++

Posted by 4683528243974468048 on Sep 04, 2016

My family and I are so happy with this product. We have sensitive skins and this dish liquid doesn't chafe or dry your hands! We can use it without gloves on to wash the dishes! No strong perfume or fragrance smell. Other store bought detergents always made me sneeze and seemed to trigger my sinus problem, but no effect whatsoever from this little gem! We intend to keep ordering this dish liquid as we are so happy with the way it does the job and also keeps me & my family safe from nasty chemicals.

i love

Posted by 4628969406421733071 on Jan 07, 2017

Very nice product , cleans well, lasts long, has no fragrance , EWG gave a high rate advising that its ingredients are non toxic.

Good

Posted by 5337111307505678729 on Oct 15, 2014

Use it for washing my kid milk bottles

Product leaked

Posted by 5253419262679088661 on Jul 17, 2016

The washing liquid leaked and contaminated all my other purchases, dissapointed.

Safe to use for baby products and thats what is really important!

Posted by 5300233491221017318 on Aug 02, 2016

It is created to be used for Little Ones, hypoallergenic and without Worry-Free Ingredients: free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, which are known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products - that's what I want for my Baby!

1 2 3 4