not as expected....

Posted by S10-OFF-COUPON-IS-FSZ320 on May 18, 2013

it detangles hair to certain extent when wet, but it does not moisturize(it has alcohol) or condition hair to render it soft. its smell is natural but overwhelming and medicinal,wish its more pleasant, mild smelling & hair softening.

Longlasting anti-frizz, doesn't detangle, smells kinda funky

Posted by PTTglbx on Jun 26, 2012

The best hypoallergenic defrizzer I've ever used. It defrizzes my thick, waist-length hair with just a few spritzes, but I don't think it works too well as a detangler. The defrizzing property is very longlasting, but so is the scent. It smells like classic Johnson & Johnson baby powder and will ruin whatever fragrance you're wearing. Note that this doesn't have any hold or add any shine, because it's never supposed to.

A staple item

Posted by Reviewer2310736 on Feb 06, 2011

I love this detangler. I have naturally curly hair and it tends to be dry. I use this in conjunction with a sulfate free shampoo, and my hair is so soft. This leaves my hair very manageable, cant say enough good things about it.

love the smell

Posted by 4881418078243127531 on Apr 28, 2014

I have used this for several years and was exited to find it at iherb as my local health food store had stopped carrying it. I love the smell and so does my husband. I don't wear perfumes or other scents so the primrose tangle go has kind of become my 'signature' scent. I have very long, fine hair that tangles easily and this product also really helps me to get a comb through it. Love it.

Aubrey Organics, Primrose Tangle-Go, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1443925 on Oct 31, 2011

A great product, makes hair shiny

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1586502 on Apr 09, 2009

I love most things Aubrey, but this product has a terrible smell and left my fine hair feeling tangled and frizzy.

Great smell.

Posted by Reviewer2685424 on Jan 03, 2013

I like this. Its not maybe for tangle but it refreshens your hair and smells great.

Not really good.

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Jul 13, 2011

It does detangle, ok. But it smells alcohol which is not in the list and makes the hair frizzy. Will not buy again.

don't waste your money

Posted by Reviewer3233772 on May 04, 2010

this never adds body and shine to your hair! and smells bad!

...

Posted by Reviewer1935983 on Feb 28, 2012

This member did not work I think the whole hair, apart from the smell that is very annoying, but it is still very dry out the hair.