Fabulous smell

Posted by Reviewer2082807 on Jun 24, 2013

Love it Love it Love it! I've read a review that says it has too powerfull smell - the person that wrote this obviously knows nothing about aromatherapy! It's strog becuase it's very Concentrated and you only need to use one drop to make your whole blend smell like an amazing flower. It will last a along time! Enjoy :)

Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Extra, Sensual, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on May 10, 2012

good quality

Excellent quality

Posted by 5085586293239421260 on Nov 10, 2012

Excellent quality!

Amazing essential oil

Posted by 5337045745707694068 on May 29, 2016

Great essential oil for my Wife's hair. It gives shine, strenght and health to hair. And smell so fantastic. Recomend.

overpowering

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013

overpowering scent. Not very useful as for medical purposes, rather for perfumery. Use less to avoid headaches!

Unpleasantly Surprised

Posted by 5153473914451475247 on Oct 16, 2015

This ylang ylang extra oil has an incredibly intense scent. One drop and my room smelled like it for hours. That would be fine had I found it a pleasant scent. However, I found the aroma reminiscent of a generic toilet puck. Someone might like it, especially in the right blend, but it wasn't at all for me.

nice

Posted by ayahuasca on Sep 04, 2012

strong and long lasting

Ylang Ylang

Posted by Reviewer2824375 on Nov 02, 2012

Intense and floral fgrangrance, I like to mix it with orange essential oil, this way its scent is more fresh, I think that it's nice product good quality.

Adds shine

Posted by josie99 on Sep 21, 2016

I purchased this to add to my homemade hair serum. It has added so much shine to my hair! I can't believe it. To me the smell is flowery but soft, not a pungent flower smell. At first the smell is strong but it does fade, so I don't have a strong smelling fragrance on my hair, which I like. I just can't believe the shine! I'm happy with my purchase!

Perfect

Posted by 4958950687880280223 on Dec 22, 2016

And my hair is shiny, and my home with love in the air...

1 2