Not over powering

Posted by 5417089354318024721 on Sep 10, 2014

The smell of geranium is pretty subtle. Not too over powering. I was expecting it to lather a lot. Apparently it doesn't really lather much. Overall, I feel refreshed after the bath. Recommended.

Strong Scent!

Posted by 5439232587545212004 on Apr 22, 2014

I purchase this because the description mentioned “ No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances”, I believe Aura Cacia honesty. If you are fond of the sweet, floral fragrance and soothing effects of Geranium essential oil, then will find this product to be equally pleasing. With its strong geranium and lavender scent (personally I cannot trace any rose scent in this bubble bath, possible cover by lavender and geranium which have must stronger scent compare to rose). Acceptable if use for bubble bath. This bubble bath produce mood-enhancing smell that can leave you feeling balanced and calm, but the smell not long lasting on your skin. Personally i feel the scent too strong, even if you’re adding this to a lot of water the strong scent remain. Not recommended use this as bath gel or hand soap because too strong scent.

BEST BUBBLE BATH

Posted by 5269495852875313757 on Jan 10, 2017

I think this is the best bubble bath out there. I haven't tried them all - but I thinks it's the best considering all the ingredients. And the fragrance is really very nice.

Mountains of bubbles!

Posted by 5063777966608616940 on Nov 30, 2016

I was astounded at the quantity and quality of these bubbles!

Great

Posted by 4789467980997672134 on Sep 28, 2013

Great

Pleasant smell!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Oct 01, 2011

Good bubbles.

Not As I Thought

Posted by 5319952547061237591 on Jan 05, 2017

The scent is not as I thought, too strong for me!