Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Arabia on Jul 10, 2015

This stuff really works. I have been using this castor oil product for over 1 months now and so far the results are great! My hair looks shiny after using it!! I also use castor oil on my lashes and eyebrows at night with great success, I feel they look healthier. It has so many uses. I use it on my body after bathing and it leaves it silky smooth. Also It helps with acne scars. What i like about this castor oil that it is organic and the formula is thick, but absorbs easily. You can tell the difference immediately after using it. I highly recommend it! Check out my page for more reviews. رائع..ويطلع الشعر الي ماينبت ويملي فراغات الشعر..اختي جربته والكل لاحظ الفرق بشعرها..صار احسن وطول اكثر..والاهم انه اصلي وبيور 100 بالميه زي ماهو مكتوب عليه..كل أهلي طلبوا منه لما شافوا النتايج على شعري وشعر اختي ..انصحكم فيه واذا عجبكم تعليقي اضغوا يس..وادخلي على ملفي اضغطي على اسمي بتلقين ازارير منها يوتيوب اضغطي عليه بتلقين فيديو لي اتكلم عن تجربتي ومشترياتي من اي هيرب

not for me

Posted by marianF on Mar 11, 2015

For me this was a one star experience.I have been oil cleansing with jojoba oil and one of the benefits I have enjoyed has been soft, hydrated skin.I decided to try of olive and castor oils, being the traditional OCM combo, and even a very small amount of the castor oil dried me out and made my skin look tired and lifeless.I guess there's nothing wrong with the brand, it's probably my skin type (sensitive/dehydrated) that didn't agree with it.I gave the oil to my brother's girlfriend and she is quite happy with it.

Great oil for lashes

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 19, 2014

eastern women use this oil for lashes and eyebrows from ancient times

Oil for my lashes and brows

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 28, 2015

I have heard that castor oil could enhance the growth of hair. I am impressed with the result. I once used q-tip to apply to my lashes and brow. Now I just use old marscara wand to apply it. I apply it once a day before I go to bed. I will not recommend applying during the day time cause it takes time to absorb. After one month, my lashes turn out to be fully. There are more brow hair at the tail of my brow where it used to be scarce. Also, there are no lashes in some part of my lower lash line and now it seems better. I am totally satisfied with this product. I will keep using this oil.

No change to eyelashes whatsoever

Posted by 5651584133942050413 on May 23, 2016

Bought this product as i have read it should help to grow and thicken eye lashes. I have deliberately only applied to one eye to see difference- have used it for some weeks now - NO difference whatsoever. Now i am just using the oil as make up remover - for that it works :)

Great Quality Oil

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Mar 28, 2016

I originally bought this to apply on my eye lashes - I was told it can help your eye lashes grow longer and fuller. I tried it 3 nights and it caused my eyes to itch. So I stopped using it. However, not wanting to waste it I used it on my feet and hands because it is very very thick/heavy and I was afraid it would clog the pores on my face and and because it does have a faint natural but unpleasant scent I decided it would not be wise to use it as a body oil. I applied it ( about 5 drops on each foot and hand) just before I went to bed - I was amazed at the results - firstly, even though it is very thick it was quickly and easily absorbed into the skin on my hands and feet- within 5 minutes of applying. Secondly, the next day both my hands and feet looked and felt remarkably softer, smother and more taut. I have been using it ever since and will continue to do so. I will definitely be ordering this again to keep my hands and feet looking at their best.

Removing makeup

Posted by 5587475435298870510 on Oct 01, 2015

I mix this castor oil and another brand of extra virgin olive oil for removing my eye and face makeup. Natural and healthy for skin.

Good

Posted by 5562511433851077383 on Dec 13, 2014

Good

Don't try this to thicken eyebrows

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Aug 28, 2015

I broke out very badly from it. I am still trying it on my lashes (still to early for results) and cuticles. Seems like a good product, I guess my pores just don't react well to being clogged up.

Efectivo

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Nov 27, 2015

viene en un bello envase con anti goteo como los que traen los de miel, perfecto porque este aceite es muy denso y grasoso [NO COMO EL DE COCO] este es poco absorbible pero yo lo uso exclusivamente para las pestañas y e de decir que ya las noto mas gruesas, así que si, genial, lo recomiendo por su buena calidad y un envase perfecto.