Best Brand

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Aug 26, 2012

I'm not sure why or how, but this brand is less oily and absorbs better than another that I tried from iherb. Moisturizing in its purest form, no additives. I love it. I have oily sensitive facial skin with some dry areas. I can use this all over my face with no breakouts. I use it before my mineral powder make up. I tried an extremely expensive moisturizer and my face broke out in areas I didn't know it could. Why I try other stuff, I don't know. This one is great.

Skin Care Oil

Posted by Reviewer1886580 on Aug 20, 2010

I've never before used grapeseed oil for skin care, but I really like the quality of this product. It's light and absorbs wonderfully well for an oil. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs good skin care products.

Love it so much!

Posted by kayankayan on Nov 14, 2011

Really a good stuff with a good price! Big bottle in low price!!! I like it so much as my skin absorb it quickly and nearly no strange oil smell. I usually add essential oils to message my face.

Aura Cacia Natural Skin Care Oil, Grapeseed

Posted by Reviewer2478673 on Feb 15, 2012

The oil was of good quality and was very good for the job that it was used for.

good oil for massage

Posted by Reviewer1415522 on May 22, 2012

good oil for massage

The best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 12, 2012

it is the best

Great Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

I use this as a first cleanse to remove makeup and then use a face wash. Removes makeup really well and hasn't caused any problems with my hormonally acne prone skin. Leaves my skin nice and soft. Huge bottle that will last forever so great value.

Excelente!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Aug 19, 2013

Este aceite es un todo terreno. Puede utilizarse tanto como contorno de ojos, hidratante facial, corporal, desmaquillante y como mascarilla pre lavado para el cabello. Contiene muchos antioxidantes y se absorbe con facilidad en mi piel mixta. Un lujo.

Good Cleanser

Posted by rubysin on Dec 02, 2015

I use it for make up remover. Then, wash my face using badger soap. It is moisturising and no burden for the skin.

good

Posted by 5612916074105109025 on Oct 30, 2016

This oil does not have any smell - i use it for body message so I can mix it with other essential oil of my choice. It moisturise well and leaves the skin soft n smooth. Great for spa and message.

1 2