The best.

Posted by Reviewer2489196 on Nov 26, 2010

I have tried so many soaps. Dr. Bronners, Dr.Woods, shea butter soaps and olive... finally this is the best so far! This soap has a very subtle scent with velvet foam...heavenly. I noticed that my skin looks so much better after I used it first time. My skin looks brighter now and pores are no need to be cleaned with mud mask or any special treatment at all now. I love this soap. I ordered heaps again and will give them to my family. Definitely recommended!

good for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Jun 16, 2009

I found this soap to be moisturizing and calming on my eczema patches.

Fine aroma!

Posted by Reviewer1219900 on Jun 30, 2011

This soap amazingly smells as a basil and the a bit Indian aromas. Perfectly to foam and humidifies a skin. Also that is especially important, the excellent price! However if you don't love the Indian aromas, choose other soap.

Herbaceous goodness

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Oct 20, 2007

I've switched to Ayurvedic soap to cleanse my normal skin, and haven't looked back. It leaves no residue, irritation, or dryness. My skin feels soft, refreshed and gently cleansed. Great pure ingredients, and it smells wonderful.

can reduce itchy

Posted by 5337925839728068088 on May 18, 2016

can reduce itchy

Smells amazing, works well

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 03, 2016

My favorite of the Auromere soaps. So refreshing and good for the skin

목욕탕 아저씨 스킨향 비슷하면서..

Posted by Reviewer1692674 on Oct 12, 2013

향이 제목같은.... 강하네요 조금만 문질해도 촘촘한(?)거품이 풍성하게 생겨요~ 향 빼고는 만족해요

This is such a great product... totally unexpected!

Posted by 5196732463332164536 on Jul 10, 2016

I bought this product because I had "a few cents" left and I thought that a soap would be nice. What a nice surprise! This is an excellent product, and something I wasn't expecting. It has so many natural ingredients that I even used it to wash my hair and I just noticed that my hair has volume, looks and feels natural, and the smell is so inviting. It contains coconut oil, sunflower oil, purified water, alkali, castor oil, tulsi (holy basil) oil, sesami oil, and many more ingredients. I loved this product and it comes with an explanation of the other types of soaps from this same company, i.e. sandal-turmeric, vanilla-neem, hymalayan rose, and lavender-neem. This Tulsi-neem soap is great on the skin as it says on the explanation (which comes with the soap), that it's recommended for dry to normal and VATA-PITTA type of skin. I highly recommend this product and I am now going to try Auromere's shampoo.

It's great

Posted by 5408864163875084178 on Aug 04, 2016

It's great

love it

Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015

Love it. A bit small, fast uses.