Great for helping lower blood sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Jan 10, 2009

I take this before breakfast and dinner and it has help me maintain a lower blood sugar level, that diet and exercise just weren't achieving. I now wake with a fasting blood sugar ranging from 90-95, down from 120.

Hard to find supplement

Posted by Reviewer2593977 on Jul 29, 2010

I take this along with Cinnamon Bark with pumpkin seed oil. It has been about 3 weeks and I feel that I have more energy. I have not had to take a nap mid afternoon since I started taking these.

Gymnema

Posted by Reviewer1703704 on Apr 01, 2010

It is the first time I try these, also called sugar destroyer. The making of insulin in the body is what causes hunger so you need to eat again. With less sugar, less insulin and less hunger. These pills have made me less hungry less often. Awesome product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2865107 on Jun 08, 2010

I trust this brand. As a type 2 diabetic, I find that this does, in fact, help control my blood glucose level. Will continue to use and recommend.

Got my blood sugar to go down!

Posted by Reviewer2135566 on Aug 02, 2011

I use this product together with GTF Chromium, and my fasting blood glucose levels have gone down from 11.8 to 8.2 in one week! Thanks for great products!

It's working

Posted by 5454768098461184526 on Sep 27, 2013

I've started using these after breakfast, dinner and before bed. I don't monitor my blood sugar but know that the weight I carry around my waist is due to pcos and insulin resistance. Within the first week I noticed changes in my waist, it's starting to come back! And I no longer have interrupted sleep because of fluctuating blood sugar levels. This is a great product and I will continue using this for sure!

szakaldb@airproducts.com

Posted by Reviewer3356395 on Jun 27, 2008

Top Shelf Product !! Please continue to Stock this Item at the offered price. I will continue to order.

I think it's good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Oct 30, 2016

My mother has had diabetes for many years. After using this gymnema for one month (together with metformin) there were no changes in her blood sugar levels. However, there were some other improvements in her blood tests, in general health.

michale

Posted by Reviewer1620353 on Feb 23, 2008

wonderfully effective product, will reorder:)

This stuff WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Jun 12, 2011

I've tried all the others and this one really works. Higher quality for sure.

1 2