For ADHD too

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Often times parents underestimate the stress that kids go through when they have ADHD. I like to give this to my daughter to acknowledge that the days can be stressful for kids too and it's an all natural way to enjoy some relief. I think it's important to talk to kids about why parents administer any type of product whether it's herbal or chemically based. There are many ways to destress our kids - exercise, family bonding, music, bath and of course diet and this is a diet supplement worth explaining to your kids. I think my daughter felt less stress because she thinks it works. So even if it's the placebo working, it does help. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES"

It seems working for my kids.

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 03, 2014

We travel a lot by airplanes and cars. I always make sure to take this with me for the long hour (longer than 10 hours) air plane rides. It seems working pretty well and no problem for my kids to take. It must taste alright.

Simple, helpful

Posted by Reviewer1564334 on Jan 13, 2011

Got this for both my son and I in alcohol-free form. It is fast working, sweet to the taste (glycerin) and gentle. My son often gets stuck in strong emotions, this took the edge off. I sometimes have a strong startle response and then feel stressed, this helped calm. It is not the solution to prevent, but rather a gentle support. I'll be ordering more.

Good for adults , too

Posted by Reviewer1938082 on Jan 10, 2011

I bought it for my kids. And it is good for our kids. But since I am pregnant and I want to use soft remedies , I tried it and it worked so well.So I would recommend to pregnant women,too.

Great formula without the alcohol

Posted by Reviewer1935442 on Sep 05, 2010

My kid gets these days where he is not really in a good mood. I start giving 4 drops every hour or so, and by lunch time he is his old self again. I use the drops myself as well and they work! Great stuff!

love this

Posted by Reviewer3186933 on Aug 05, 2010

love that I have something to chill my daughter out with when she is feeling stressed..its great when traveling!

Just as wonderful as original, but no alcohol!

Posted by Reviewer3191194 on Jul 14, 2009

For days when it seems I just can't relax, this is amazing. I'm thrilled to find a formula without alcohol!!

kids get stressed too

Posted by Reviewer1255231 on Oct 26, 2011

I have always loved rescue remedy and even used the regular one with kids til now. Love the glycerin based one. I never leave home without it! For real!

Happy to find the alcohol-free version

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 08, 2013

Have been using Bach Rescue Remedy for years, but only just discovered that there's an alcohol-free version here in iherb. Great stuff.

VERY calming!

Posted by 5097477884174264584 on Dec 19, 2016

I have been using these for my kids for YEARS for stressful situations like long car trips, teething, when they are extra tired, sick, etc. After 4 drops they are much calmer. Sometimes I give them 4 more drops a few minutes later, but usually the 4 do it. I WOULD purchase this again!

1 2 3