Work Great!

Posted by Reviewer2348091 on Sep 20, 2012

My teenager has trouble sleeping so she takes 2 of these right before bedtme and sleeps soundly all night. She wakes up feeling good.

This really works.

Posted by Reviewer1110745 on Mar 17, 2014

These little melts really worked. I wake up so often in the night time normally. I tried these melts (which taste like oranges). I took one when I went to sleep. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt that lovely heavy sleepy feeling and zonked right back out. Woke up in the morning feeling great. I was surprised they actually worked, but now I'm a believer! Have tried twice, and both times successful. An amazing alternative to over the counter drugs.

Sleep liquid melts

Posted by Reviewer1398517 on Oct 20, 2013

These melts are fantastic for helping you get back to sleep if you wake up in the middle of the night. They work very quickly and you do not have a sleepy feeling in the morning like other natural sleeping pills. I love them!!

Always Use for Jet Lag

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I often use this if I've had too much coffee and I always use this for jet lag. The label says for kids 12 and over but I do give it to my kids only for jet lag. Don't give it to them when they are sick though. Absolutely recommend for adult use. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

마데 인 자판이네요

Posted by Reviewer1719120 on Sep 06, 2012

내부 캡슐 포장에만 써 있어서 모르고 지나칠뻔했는데 일본산입니다. 생선 젤라틴도 들었구만 큰 일날뻔했네요. 보고 버렸으니 망정이니. 참고하세요.

IT WORKS!

Posted by 4836250129246254061 on Mar 21, 2014

I am so glad I found these Bach Sleep Melts. No more hard-to-swallow tablets for me! Look no further. These little melts work quickly, and if I awaken during the night, I go right back to sleep with ease. I wake up feeling bright and alert, too. I can highly recommend this product.

Rescue Sleep liquid melts

Posted by 5198585802824165668 on Aug 18, 2014

I have found these very good. I use them when I wake and find I go off to sleep again much more easily. Next time I would purchase more.

Good for Sleep

Posted by MusettaRose on Jan 23, 2015

This work very well and fast, although I still find the spray is better for me.

Bach Sleep Liquid Melts

Posted by YuliaBlum on Feb 25, 2013

Helps to calm down and fall asleep faster, but not always

Placebo effect? Inconclusive.

Posted by 5131327196808481450 on Dec 26, 2014

I had high hope of this product, it did not work for me (even tried two melts instead of one), but it worked for my friend. I guess it doesn't work for everyone, but no harm trying.

1 2 3 4