Yummy moisture :)

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Dec 02, 2013

Very nice, little, compact source for lip therapy...not to mention that the flavors are DE-licious!!! New to the brand by chance, I'm finding the quality of this lip balm to be a very high quality...my new favorite brand, actually... The variety of flavors lends an easy way of breaking up the monotony of lip balm, too :) I purchased this four-pack after my mother gave me a stick of Vanilla balm to try... I'm on my way to adding more of these little 4-packs to my cart to give to friends as gifts :)

מוצר חביב למדי

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on May 14, 2014

מה שאהבתי במיוחד הוא שהשפתונים עשויים מחומרים טבעיים בלבד. השפתונים בעלי ריח חזק של צמחים ושמנים שלא כול אחד יעריך. בלי צבע, לא דביקים ונספגים די מהר. בעצם השפתון מורגש על השפתיים כמו כול שפתון טיפולי אחר רק טבעי ומחיר נוח. לא מתחרטת על הקנייה. ממליצה בחום למי שלא ניסה עדיין

Unbelievable!

Posted by 5115980755808682751 on Sep 03, 2014

I should try this product sooner. I often use Sierra Bees, but they are seem fine only in summer. Burt's Bee is too bad either in hot or dry weather, very disappointing. For those who can buy Dr. bronner and living in Japan like me, the price is too high (800¥???). Yesterday I try this and love it immdiately! Very good in dry weather. So I will use it since later on and say goodbye to SB..

I love Badger lip balms

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Dec 11, 2014

They are the best. There's just something about them. They feel really good on my lips. These products leave a very subtle sheen that slowly melts in, leaving my lips perfectly hydrated. All of these flavors were very good. My faves from this pack are the Tangerine and the Vanilla. All natural and how cute is that badger with the wand?

My all time favourite lip balm

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Aug 12, 2015

I love the texture. Moisturises well and doesn't have that waxy smell and texture you get from other lip balms. Effective on my lips and keeps them comfortable and soft.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Apr 30, 2016

It does not contain sunflower oil like other lib balms I tried and even after using for a long time there is no rancid smell. I live in the tropics so lip balms containing sunflower oil tend to get rancid quickly after opening.

Lip balm

Posted by 5065883514228122483 on Sep 27, 2016

Love this brand of lip balms. It goes on smoothly and isn't sticky. My family uses these all the time.

These lip balms are heaven for my lips!

Posted by 5288218392958167166 on Oct 29, 2016

Each and every one of them is pure joy. The smell is wonderful and the smooth and moist feeling they give is so good. Gonna buy them again and again!!

Great aromas, leaves the lips nourished

Posted by 5391938156964616779 on Dec 06, 2016

Great aromas, leaves the lips nourished

Great product

Posted by 5732068417469731242 on Dec 15, 2016

Smells great, Smooth non-greasy feel, moisturizes well

1 2 3 4