BREAST PAINT DISAPPEARED!!!

Posted by Reviewer1521911 on Jun 16, 2009

Within a month after using BREVAIL I noticed a significant difference in breast pain due to cysts. I have taken this product for almost 2 years & am super happy with the healthy breast results. LOVE IT!!!

Brevail is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Jun 24, 2010

I have had some issues with breasts and ovaries. It has completely rid me of the breast/ovarian issues and hormones seem more balanced. All women should be aware of how helpful this product is!!

lOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1800076 on May 01, 2009

MY BREAST ARE NO LONGER TENDER AFTER TAKING PRODUCT FOR TWO WEEKS - I AM SOLD ON THIS PRODUCT!!!

This is a must!

Posted by Reviewer2613179 on Jul 03, 2009

I think this would benefit any woman of any age-If they had this available back in my 20's I would have started it then. It is a consolidated form of flax which is a great preventative against breast cancer. I would highly recommend this!

Have ordered this twice

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 16, 2009

Have been using in conjuction with DIM supplement and Emerita Progesterone cream and am no longer having any breast tenderness. Highly recommend.

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jul 01, 2009

I am going into Meno and this product has been a huge help in lessening my heavy periods. It took a month to work for me, so don't give up on it to early. I will continue since breast cancer runs in my family and I feel I am taking a pro-active roll in prevention.

Excellent for Breast Health

Posted by Reviewer1936636 on Jul 31, 2008

I would always get tender breasts before getting my monthly friend, but not anymore! Brevail is fabulous and well worth it. It took me a few weeks to feel the difference but wow! Also helps with PMS, I just double the dosage. Wonderful product!!

Amazing Brevail

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Mar 12, 2007

I have fibroid cysts and have been taking Brevail for a few months now and the benefits have extended beyond just helping with my (HUGE!)fibroids. This product is amazing. I noticed almost immediately that the incredible soreness and tenderness that had plagued my breasts for about a year started to decrease after about two weeks, now I am pain-free with no tenderness, even just before my period. Nothing else helped with that until I started to take Brevail. I highly recommend it and I am a real skeptic, but not this time. And iherb has the absolute best price for it anywhere!

One supplement I wouldn't be without!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on May 13, 2007

One of my biggest concerns as a woman is doing all I can to prevent breast cancer. After doing a lot of research, I found this, and will take it every day. A benefit I received that I wasn't expecting...after 2 weeks of taking one capsule a day, no more breast tenderness!

Awesome price!!!

Posted by Reviewer1833031 on Oct 24, 2007

Great price for this product. I have seen a big difference in pms symptoms, i will never be w/out this product ( if i can help it)

1 2 3 4