Great results

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 29, 2013

This one is a tough one. At first it dried my skin pretty badly after 4 days of daily usage. It DRIED my really oily face to a paperlike texture. I immediately stopped using it and tried to rehydrate my face by any means. Now I use it once or twice per week for a deep cleanse. It unclogged pores and really cleans my skin.It works. I'll buy the bigger bottle next time.

Excellent

Posted by cossasbox on Mar 27, 2014

A very good skincare product! The skin remains smooth and glowing after washing for 1 minute with this product.

A bit too rough for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

It wasn't the best cleanser for my skin.

ok cleanser, aha does not exfoliate

Posted by 4748131759542743641 on Aug 09, 2014

this cleanser is ok, although it has alcohol so it is a little drying. the smell is nice. the aha won't do anything since you don't actually leave it on the face. probably will not purchase again because of the alcohol.

nothing special

Posted by 5179130681523234163 on May 03, 2016

I have previously used more high end brands of skincare but thought I would try some cheaper options. I was kind of disappointed with this as I normally use my cleanser to remove my make up, but after using this product I still had a lot of foundation left on my skin. I would probably only recommend this product as something to keep in the shower as a face wash.

Strong

Posted by 4712443329856606588 on Sep 12, 2016

This cleanser is rather strong and definately not suitable for sensitive skin. It causes my skin to flare up and turn red. Do a patch test before you try it. It may work for you but unfortunately, it didn't for me.

BWC Cleanser

Posted by 4934941654499299876 on Jun 11, 2015

My skin feels smooth after every use. It's such a good product for the price. Highly recommended!

Good

Posted by 4709523389847116934 on Oct 25, 2015

I ordered this for my sister, and she totally loves i and says its the best facial cleanser she has ever tried.

Good

Posted by 5129269728965567129 on Oct 23, 2016

Good for my face.