Eh

Posted by Nadiaxog on Feb 19, 2014

I've used hydrogen peroxide based pre-brush rinses before and they were effective whiteners. For some reason, this product was not effective for me. I used it twice a day for a few weeks and I kept thinking my teeth MIGHT be whiter but I really don't think so. Also, I was expecting a little more xylitol or sorbitol or mint or something to mask the awful peroxide taste... They did not add enough and there were a few times I was swishing it around my mouth that I wanted to gag. I finished the bottle but won't repurchase since I really don't think it did anything except help disinfect my mouth & teeth.

This is goo.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 07, 2014

The hydrogen peroxide rinse I really want can't be shipped by air, so I have been looking for an alternative. This one has 3% which is stronger than the first alternative i tried, so I shall stick with it. It is satisfyingly foamy.

Need to keep using

Posted by Bee11PT on May 31, 2016

I have only used this pre-brush few times so far, so my review can't be too relevant yet. It has a decent taste, not minty, it's a bit foamy (more than a standard mouthwash) but not in a bad way. I'll keep using it until I finish the bottle and then see if any positive results.

first hydrogen peroxide product i tried

Posted by chungfai on Dec 15, 2015

i like this natural formula contains no alcohol or artificial sweeteners, colors or preservatives. However, i noticed the taste seems less strong after some days, not sure if it is normal, or have to use it within certain days after first opened.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2832158 on Dec 03, 2013

Very effective all natural teeth whitener.

Good

Posted by 5174011694676862463 on Dec 29, 2013

Price, quality and delivery exceeded expectations.

Great thing!

Posted by 4680414554812453216 on Jun 10, 2015

My teeth are much whiter since I've been using it. Totally will re-order

Definitely works

Posted by 5151753229139787995 on Jan 29, 2017

Well after a week of use I have noticed the product works and teeth are brightening. Only complaint is the taste. Hydrogen peroxide doesn't taste great and fortunately I don't feel the need to puke like other reviewers.

Not sure

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014

I was using about 3 different whitening products along with this so i'm not able to give an honest answer, sorry.

Did not whiten.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 15, 2014

Finished a bottle of this, but I didn't see my teeth get any whiter. Perhaps, I need to use it over a longer period of time. Props for the good blend of ingredients, though.

1 2