Will Never Buy Anything Else!

Posted by MistyJ on Dec 23, 2014

This is probably my 6th purchase of the Natural Dishwasher Gel. It is OUTSTANDING! I could no longer stand the taste/residue some of the top selling dishwasher soaps would leave on my dishes even after a long cycle. Literally--sometimes you could taste the bleachy chemicals. This leaves ZERO film and leaves my dishes squeaky clean and sparkling. I just love it! I have tried other "natural" automatic dishwasher cleansers that didn't do the job...they just didn't have the power. This does and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

healthy cleaning

Posted by 5462229165772139818 on Jan 08, 2013

no chemistry, it mskes good foam (I opened it while working), no chemistry smell in the room while drying with opened machine-door. It cleans as good as chemistry stuff, but not perfect, but very very good! I will buy again! ThNKS!

Works surprisingly well

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

Just like other reviewers, I've tried other brands and this is the best so far. Also very economical, even given the high postage costs of shipping to New Zealand.

Posted by 5117694514551587603 on Nov 20, 2015

This is the best "natural" dishwasher liquid I've tried. It gets my dishes squeaky clean, literally - squeaky! No residue, no spots, nothing but clean. It really only takes just one tablespoon plus a drop I add to the pre-rinse compartment. (In full disclosure, I do keep vinegar in the rinse compartment but I really don't think I can credit that for getting the dishes to look so clean.) I use this stuff on the dirtiest, most caked-on dishes too (no pre-rinsing here) and I just love it! It's easy to squeeze out of the bottle, is truly scent free and is perfect. No complaints!

Got rid of the White Film on my dishes

Posted by 4626875466536596164 on Apr 09, 2016

I tried EVERYTHING to get clean looking dishes. This is the only thing that works. I do wipe the dishes off before hand AND use the Normal Setting (hotter water) instead of the Eco Setting

Okay

Posted by 5723114882312981173 on Sep 13, 2016

Not terrible but I wouldn't use it again, doesn't seem particularly effective. I persevered for about half the bottle, i even used rinse aid in the dishwasher and commercial tablets to confirm that it's this product that isn't effective.

Good brand, good stuff

Posted by 5120202695987995485 on Jan 24, 2017

I like this so far-no residues, dont have to use much and dishes come out clean. Love this brand for laundry detergent and dish soap too.

Works great!

Posted by 5512172399978930537 on Apr 19, 2016

I'v been using this for over a year now. Cleans great and doesn't leave a film.

WONDERFUL and NON toxic

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Feb 27, 2016

love love love this product. doesn't cause me any allergies, and cleans like mad. non toxic

very clean

Posted by 4716500901497502742 on Mar 23, 2016

Just a bit cleans it all, much more cleaner than my Miele brand dishwashing powder and tablet. Super love the clean effect and love the fact that its environmental friendly!

1 2