Ridiculously Delicious!

Posted by 4998265425365448213 on Sep 01, 2012

Oh. My. God. I LOVE this! I made a "fakey chicken soup" with this that was awesome! I added the Red Mill TVP for protein, some celery,thyme, carrot, onion and quinoa pasta shells. It was amazing! This is so flavorful that you can use less than the teaspoon per cup of water (also cuts down the sodium). I can't wait to try in other recipes!

has msg

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Aug 18, 2014

It has MSG (monosodium glutamate) or Ajino Moto as they call it.

Delicious!

Posted by 4714021972443271409 on Sep 04, 2015

One word: delicious! I'm not a vegetarian, but I like to have things around that I know I can share with veggie friends. I didn't expect too much of this, but it's really, really good! It needs to be refrigerated after opening, but the container is small and doesn't take up too space. The bouillon is very concentrated, and a little goes a long way. It can be a little salty, but because it's so concentrated, you can easily half the recommended amount and still get a good flavor with less saltiness. Glad I took a chance on this.

Tastes Like Chicken

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013

This is a great substitute for real chicken broth. I use it to make chickpea noodle soup, and it is great!

Great taste but...

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

really like the taste, it makes my soups quite yummy hence I was terribly disappointed to see it has high corn syrup.

Posted by catnipmouse on Mar 03, 2016

This is perfect for making soups, especially if you miss chicken soup but are vegan. A must have on your pantry shelf. I will keep one around always.

Tastes Great

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Sep 25, 2015

I've gone through several jars of this stuff. It's really good, with a rich flavor.

Great Vegan Broth!

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on Feb 23, 2015

We have been using this brand for years now as we turned vegan. We love this chickenless option and can not turn away from it for other brands. The price looks a bit steep but trust me it lasts a long time and is cheaper here on this website than in most other stores and websites. You can make vegan chickenless soup and trick carnivores because the taste is so comparable. 1 tsp can make 1 cup of broth and there are supposed to be 38 cups in the jar. It is an amazing savings compared to boxed broths available in the stores.

great soup

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Dec 18, 2014

So versatile, great for soup, rice, couscous. I will buy it again.

Excellent Bouillon

Posted by 5196098804919625972 on Feb 02, 2015

I love this product. It is amazing stuff.