Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1229500 on Apr 12, 2008

I had gotten a free sample with one of my orders and really felt a difference, so I put in an order. I then thought I'd try the liquid since it seemed more potent, but I didn't find that to be true and the taste of the liquid was very overpowering--like thick, sweetened soy sauce. The tablets work well, carry well, and are easy to take, so I'll stick with these.

Helps with ADHD

Posted by Reviewer2149703 on Dec 25, 2009

My husband and my 4 year old son both have ADHD. I refuse to take them to get prescription meds, so when my mom handed be a brochure for Bio Strath I was more than eager to try it. My boys have been on Bio Strath for 2 1/2 months, and I am so happy to see the change in them. My son is doing 20% better academically and behaviorally. That is a huge change in our lives. My husband is now calm and can finally concentrate. I love seeing him be able to accomplish tasks that were hard for him before. Overall a great product.

One of my arsenals against adrenal fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Apr 23, 2008

This is the rolls-royce of B-complex supplements.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1250756 on Jul 19, 2008

There were several work changes that required that I add additional duties for six months to my already full plate. I knew my stress levels were going to go through the roof along with my workload. About a month before this was to start, I discovered Bio-Strath and thought I'd give it a try. Wow! Two things happened - one, my afternoon slump disappeared. I normally was challenged to keep the pace after about 3 or 4 in the afternoon. The change was subtle, but definitely there. The other change was in how I was physically feeling in the midst of all the stress. I felt significantly less like a watch wound up too tight. I still had a sense of urgency, but my body felt more calm. Less flight or fight tenseness. I now wouldn't be without Bio-Strath. I have given boxes of this to my mother who cares for my father and to overworked and stressed co-workers.

works great

Posted by Reviewer3337280 on Dec 06, 2006

I’ve been using Bio-Strath for about 2-1/2 months now and I’ve found it to consistently bring up my energy level during the day whenever it starts to drop down to sleepiness. No side effects like with coffee that I’ve noticed. Good energy, but not hyper.

Wow, results are extraordinary

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Nov 02, 2007

Great product - I just started taking this 4 days ago and must say it is an incredible product - very true to what the manufacturer says. Another 'must have'. I have been have sleeping problems and lately sinus and allergy isssues and Bio-Strath not only took care of them all but also improved my general well being. This product goes to work immediately. Thanks iHerb for carrying this product and more importantly for the free samples or else I would not know of Bio-Strath.

Bio Strath

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on Nov 08, 2007

I felt somewhat calmer, slept better (through the night for the first time in months) but the most significant/meaningful change for me was that I had increased and sustained energy. I don't know that I can contribute that to Bio Strath, but it was pretty coincidental with beginning to consume the product.

Product Delivers

Posted by Reviewer2783640 on Sep 01, 2009

My 16 yr old ADD son has been on these for 2 weeks. I've tried many products for him and he usually gags!! Not only is he happy about taking these but he and his teachers all notice a difference. He is paying attention in school and I have not had to chase him out of bed and into the car to get him there. Also good value for the money. We love it!

Bio- Strath, Biostrath Whole Food Supplement, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Dec 27, 2009

You will notice how well it works when you stop taking them.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2577461 on Oct 13, 2009

I think Bio-Strath is well balanced. I use it for the last 7 years (I am 75) , beeing around my grandchildren a lot and had never a serious flue or any other immune-deficience illnesses.