Blue Pearl Cedarwood Incense THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer2929308 on Oct 20, 2009

Blue Pearl Ceadarwood Incense is the best on the market. It is a natural non perfume incense that is grounding and comforting. I have been using it for years and it is the only incense I ever buy. I ocassionaly try others but nothing compares to the quality. Sometimes there is an off packet the smell is not quite right but thats minor compared to the benifits I have experienced with this insense. Eight years is a long time to respect the quality and consistancy of a product but Blue Pearl come through. No headachs, burning 1 or 20, I use them to meditate, for yoga, the sauna a candlelight bath. Or just to warm my home. I love Blue Pearl Cedarwood Incense.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Jan 09, 2011

Unlike some other incense sticks which simply smell of burning wood when lit, this one yields a delicious scent from beginning to end. I'm sensitive to strong smells and can get headaches and sore throats from some home scenters - however, these Blue Pearl incense sticks give me no problems at all. The aroma doesn't invade my space, it simply enhances it and lingers for a long time afterward. I highly recommend the Blue Pearl Cedarwood and also the Sandalwood version.

My favorite incense

Posted by Reviewer2475332 on Dec 26, 2011

Delicious...the smell of cedar is so pure and just a hint of sweet...awesome and it lingers gently inviting a peaceful breath.

THE BEST

Posted by satokovann on Sep 03, 2016

INCENSE I HAVE TRIED, AND I'VE TRIED MANY.

Clear & sweet

Posted by 4658160156711012427 on Dec 11, 2016

Woody and just sweet enough--maybe my favorite scent.

Cedar 🌲

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Feb 07, 2017

Your home will smell woodys. And that is a good thing.

사고싶은건 매날 품절되요

Posted by 5501931942647722462 on Dec 20, 2015

전 스트로베리가 제일좋은데요.매번 품절이네요. 그냥 일단 필요해서 구입해요.종교랑 상관없이 향은 참 맘이 차분해져요.입고가 빨리 빨리 되면 좋겠어요.이번에 온 건 나무부분에 먼지가 많던데 원래 그런건가요??

The best!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

The Cedarwood incense is my favourite. The smell is very outdoorsy and has a refreshing aroma. It's unlike any other incense I've tried. Blue Pearl produces great incense, so I'd recommend it above any other company.

Ummmmm relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Oct 15, 2010

This incense relaxed me. It smells like the walks I used to take in my cozy snowy neighborhood during the winter months when everyone had a fire in their fire place.

So beautiful

Posted by marley on Feb 25, 2011

smells so good,will burn one tonight

1 2 3