Not My Favorite

Posted by 5178477689743040613 on Apr 11, 2016

The best part of these was the nice smell. They didn't do the job on my eye makeup and dried out the area around my eyes. I also had to rinse off after using them which I don't have to with other brands.

Thes wipes are the bees knees!!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

I love these wipes, no tight skin after removing make-up, no break-outs, removes mascara well. The ylang Ylang smell when fyou first use e wile is string but it soon fades, I like the smell but it takes a few times to get used to it! These wipes are toxic free , organic and all natural, what more could you ask for at the same price as a toxic cleansing wipe you get in the supermarket. Safe, natural and organic facial wipes are sooooo hard to find in Australia so I am very happy iherb stocks these. There is also a pink packet of Blum wipes that are for mature or dry skin and they are great too. I've used both, I tend to get the more moisturizing ones in winter. I will continue to re-order these.

Great for taking off makeup, mild scent.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

I really like these, they are great for taking off makeup and super gentle. The scent is mild and unoffensive. My only caveat is that it is preserved with sodium benzoate, and I tend to like to avoid this preservative when possible. The "All Purpose" wipes that Blum also makes do not have this ingredient, so I actually prefer those.

Reek.

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

These smell to strong and artificial for me. Gave them to someone who didnt mind that.

big disappointment

Posted by 4760284148714382328 on Aug 30, 2014

soft and wet but did not remove my make up at all

Not Wonderful

Posted by 5301433819561253083 on Dec 31, 2012

Not crazy on the smell and they most certainly are not gently on removing eye make up as you have to really rub and rub. I won't buy them again.

My favorite!

Posted by garlandchild88 on Jul 31, 2012

It seems good and takes makeup right off. If only it could remove my mascara easily they then other types of makeup, that is probably because my mascara is not natural.

Daily Cleansing &Makeup Remover Towelettes, Normal skin

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 30, 2012

Wonderful towelettes with nice smell. They remove makeup good and don't dry my skin

Thick and fresh smelling

Posted by 4735371186591781536 on Oct 21, 2012

Wipes are thick and sturdy and don't break up or disintegrate. Lovely scent and fresh feel on the face.

Smooth

Posted by Reviewer3112740 on Nov 29, 2012

I use these in the morning. They make my face feel so smooth. And they never dry my face out.I love these and will continue to buy and use them. The cloth is very soft also.