Bob's Red Mill Pizza Crust Whole Grain Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Jun 28, 2011

Best Gluten Free Pizza mix I have found!

quick and easy

Posted by Reviewer3259294 on Jul 18, 2011

Delicious fresh pizza, fast and easy - my husband doesn't even know it's gluten free! I bake it with flax substitute for eggs and it works just fine. Will be ordering in bulk!

Turned out great!

Posted by filmoyster on Nov 12, 2011

I am not a baker or pizza maker, but by following the directions I actually made a pretty decent tasting pizza for the first time in my life. This dough does need to be spread thin as it puffs up in baking and the recipes makes bigger diameter pizzas than written on the package IMO.

It was easier than I expected.

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

It was easier than I expected. I did not use a bread machine. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The crust was great. Both my son and husband did not even know they were eating gluten free pizza!

regularly get this

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on Nov 22, 2014

always get this when do iherb orders. quick, easy success for dinner. you have to make 2 by instructions but one ball keeps well in fridge or freezer

Good Crust

Posted by Reviewer1517756 on Dec 11, 2011

This is a nice mix that does what it says it does. Actually works similar to regular pizza crust. More doughy than chewy, but that is to be expected since there is no gluten.

Very doughy

Posted by 4813966897335957227 on May 25, 2015

I found the dough very wet and difficult to work with. When cooked, the base had a very doughy consistency that we didn't like.

Has multiple purposes

Posted by 4801916820385796331 on Jul 05, 2016

I use this mix to roll out pita breads and other flat breads (less water, dough keeps in fridge for five days, hot oven roast or dry pan fry). My wheat eating family members prefer it.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2859086 on Nov 30, 2016

Makes a good pizza crust.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3230136 on Jan 03, 2012

Made two thin pizzas from this package. Recommend when working with gluten free dough to rub a teaspoon of oil on your hands to spread and then if you want the dough thin, rub oil also on the baking roller. I rolled it out on a sheet of baking paper before moving it to the baking tray. Success! Friends also liked the result very much. Will buy again!

1 2 3