Perfect grind for making gluten free bread

Posted by 4678624565538596670 on Feb 01, 2014

Packaged well in individual bags in a heavy duty box. Makes a good addition to my all purpose gluten free flour mix. I make bread with The AP flour mix. As with all my ingredients I store in mason jars that has all the air removed to keep them clean and dry.

Delish

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Oct 10, 2012

Wow, is millet delicious. I am gluten intolerant and miss couscous. This to me, tastes almost exactly like couscous. Great purchase.

Yummy Millet!

Posted by herbalicious on Nov 05, 2012

I really like this product! It is great for making a nutritional porridge or for using instead of rice. Love it!!

Breakfast and beyond

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

I like to rotate my grains and always feel best starting my day with a smooothie and some hot cereal. I cook in water with raisins and butter, sweeten a little with honey or agave and add ground seeds and some type of milk.

Fresh, Delicious, Cooks Fast.

Posted by Reviewer3038689 on Nov 14, 2011

Bob knows what he's doing. Fresh, wholesome, energy-giving nutty goodness. I think this one cooks faster than other brands, in 35-45 min, maybe because it's fresher. I've had to cook other brands for over an hour.

a good alternative to wheat

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

Millet is a good alternative to wheat. I also like to use it in the place of rice or buckwheat groats or quinoa. It's just not my favorite (personal taste) but it has good health benefits, so I'm willing to eat it.

Gluten-Free? I Don't Think So~

Posted by JJ2007 on Oct 30, 2013

Anytime I go out on a limb to try new whole-grains, I always have to remind myself to be aware of potential gluten-based dietary issues which may arise with the inclusion of the new whole-grain source. Such was the case with the 'Gluten-Free Millet Seed', which I recently purchased at iHerb.com. While it may be an ancient grain from the continent of Asia, it did give me a whopping reaction to it--with bronchitis, as well as a dry cough. Never again! The rest of these bags of 'ancient grains' will go into the bird feeders to feed my chipmunks and feathered friends. All of my local wild creatures adore millet seeds and will enjoy this offering of millet without complaint or injury! Unfortunately for me, I wasn't as lucky. It may stipulate 'Gluten-Free' on the label, but my body systems totally disagreed!

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Nov 22, 2011

Bob's Red Mill is a quality product. Always fresh and packaged in nice cellophane bags. Often in the stores, packaging absorbs odors and fragrances that get on the nuts inside and alter their taste, but with this cellophane bag, the grains stay fresh and taste like perfect natural grain!

Good!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

Ordered this for a friend. Said it was very good and she enjoyed it very much.

great replacement for rice

Posted by 5541617257795472122 on Feb 03, 2013

My kids love it with milk and honey

1 2 3