Great price, great oats!

Posted by Reviewer3077270 on Nov 11, 2012

Oats are very expensive here in Korea so I was relieved to see them for sale on iHerb. I have used these in home-made protein bars and in oatmeal raisin cookies, and they cook well and taste good. Will definitely buy again.

Great quality of oats! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I use these for cooking and also soak mine overnight because it helps them to digest better. Great quantity for the price. I also love how iherb gets my products to my door within 2 to 3 days.

rolled oats

Posted by Reviewer2598676 on May 05, 2011

it's oatmeal

Bob's Red Mill- Old Fashioned Rolled Oats

Posted by Reviewer1398648 on Jan 05, 2012

I lived overseas, without oatmeal in sight..so ordering this product from iHerb is just wonderful! It's a good sized bag and it lasts me for quite sometime. Old fashioned oats do have a different texture than quick oats, but that's not a bad thing- just more oaty tasting. I recommend- oats are HIGH in fiber!

Yummy in my tummy!

Posted by Nenenoire on Aug 29, 2012

Can't go wrong with oats. Since oats are a rich man's food here in Japan it's nice to find some more affordable varieties.

oats are oats.

Posted by 4716239723910979984 on May 19, 2015

does the job. it's oats.

Good for everything

Posted by lioncitymolly on Aug 14, 2015

These oats are thicker than normal quickcook oats but tastes much better.

Great potential

Posted by Celinem on Feb 15, 2016

I use it for homemade granola because in Belgium I only have access to precooked 'oats' (or what's left of it) and I'm happy with it. It gives just the right amount of taste and texture!

just great

Posted by 5159777107474742521 on Feb 25, 2016

Cheap, high quality. I eat it every morning.

One of the best options out there: affordable, works great in recipes and on its own

Posted by 4731451956054460747 on Mar 01, 2016

For good-quality old-fashion rolled oats, this is one of the most affordable and value-for-money options. The oats work great in baking (oat muffins, etc.) or just on its own (they would need to be soaked/cooked in a microwave as they are not instant). I usually leave them to soak overnight and the texture holds up great! The waxy packaging is great and sturdy (discourages bags splitting open during transit or shipping) and I don't mind how it's non-resealable, as I usually move my oats to an airtight container.