Another Winner from Bob's Red Mill

Posted by 4934827750073126778 on Mar 29, 2014

Bob's Red Mill does it again. This company has never disappointed me and once again, had sold me a perfect example of why I purchase from them. What's better than organic whole grain tri-color quinoa? Not much and this time ordering, I purposely ordered two different kinds of rainbow quinoa and though there was a taste difference, they were both equally delicious and who can beat the benefits of this pseudo grain? Excellent again!

Perfect quinoa

Posted by 5302292600822714912 on Sep 29, 2014

It's not only the smell and the taste but the look of this tri-colour quinoa. It's awesome to see it in your dish and it's as tasty as the other quinoas I've tried. 100% recommended!

Quinoa tricolor

Posted by artemisa on Jul 03, 2015

Aunque por suerte ya se puede encontrar Quinoa en muchos supermercados y tiendas españolas, esta me ha gustado mucho, aunque su única diferencia con las que compro aquí sea la mezcla de colores. Incluso eso para mí es importante, da un look más apetecible al plato y ha despertado el interés de mis hijos por probarla al menos, la normal no querían ni olerla. El precio también está muy bien

QUINOA

Posted by 5633075055431233911 on Sep 12, 2016

ITS GOOD.

Its good!!

Posted by 5714861231727645840 on Jan 25, 2017

m' sure i will order it again!! :D

One of my favorite brands

Posted by 5031552270715379923 on Feb 08, 2017

My friend recommended this to me. I mix it with red rice and black rice to cook.

very good

Posted by 4841930778269833308 on May 24, 2016

good quality i'll order it