Energy but

Posted by Reviewer3088393 on May 04, 2013

I saw some sites states that high vitamin C content will affect and cross out the benefits of vitamin B. And I don't like that the Vitamin B 12 is semi synthetic and B1 is synthetic! Wiki: A common semi-synthetic form of the vitamin, cyanocobalamin, does not occur in nature, but is produced from bacterial hydroxocobalamin and then used in many pharmaceuticals and supplements, and as a food additive, because of its stability and lower production cost. Foodkillsorg: Dr. DeCava also points out that vitamin B1, as synthetic Thiamine (Thiamine HCL or Thiamine Mononitrate), "will initially allay fatigue but will eventually cause fatigue by the buildup of pyruvic acid. This leads to the vicious cycle of thinking more and more Thiamine is needed, resulting in more and more fatigue along with other accumulated complaints...

Just what I needed!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Sep 03, 2009

I feel great after 2wks of use, no more weakness, only energy & controls my cravings.

Buried Treasure B complete vitamins...

Posted by Reviewer2774486 on Dec 27, 2010

I've been taking this buried treasure B complete for approx. one year now. I feel more energetic when I take it and the taste is easy to swallow.

[Buried Treasure, "B" Complete Vitamins High Potency, 16 fl oz (473 ml)] Buried Treasure, "B" Complete Vitamins High

Posted by Reviewer2540875 on Mar 26, 2011

Interestingly enough...at my husbands last physical, the doctor stated his blood showed a good amount of folate, and she recommended he continue taking the B vitamin! This vitamin does not contain "selenium." When we took this vitamin with selenium, we noticed a more than normal amount of hair loss. Toxicity levels in Selenium could have been the culprit. However, this particular product arrested the problem.

The only B complex I can tolerate

Posted by Reviewer3007295 on Dec 26, 2011

I have a very sensitive system and most B vitamins nauseate me. Not so with this product. Great energy boost. Love it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3162056 on Sep 30, 2012

It's great, good for you, you fell better "now"!

February 29, 2008 Charlotte, N. C.

Posted by Reviewer1857565 on Feb 28, 2008

I think this is an excellent product and since it is in liquid form is absorbed very easily. It does not taste bad, especially if you add some water to the dosage. I will certainly keep on buying this.

great stuff...great price

Posted by Reviewer3073435 on Apr 22, 2008

...

Buired Treasure B

Posted by Reviewer1933198 on Nov 18, 2008

Great value and keeps well in the frig. Easy to take and tastes good!

Buried Treasure, "B" Complete Vitamins High Potency, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2611745 on Nov 20, 2008

I love the taste of Buried Treasure(I mix mine with water). I take so many vitamins - Its a pleasure to be able to drink something healthy without taking another pill! I wish the product was available for purchase in TN, since that is where it is made, but the iHerb.com website was very helpful - I had questions and used the live chat feature - Awesome!

1 2