great product

Posted by 4945842191987103743 on Feb 10, 2016

I found it very effective for me. I have a severe constipation since my thyroid issues occurred. This has been helping me since along with Reuteri. This product is often out of stock which is a bit uncomfortable as I need to stock this up sonI don't run out of it.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on Jun 04, 2016

I find this probiotic very good for my digestive issues, and it is a great price. Also being shelf stable is great so I can order it in Australia.

Bon probiotiques

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015

Fait son job de probiotique pour un prix très raisonnable étant donné la super concentration de chaque capsule (30 milliard de probiotiques). Après avoir tester l'échantillon (trial) j'ai racheté le grand contenant. Je rachèterais très certainement.

No problem

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on Jun 20, 2016

I really can't tell if it's doing anything, but I have had no side effects. Both my son and I have recently had antibiotics, which is why we chose to take probiotics.

My saviour for diarrhea, tummy aches and indigestion

Posted by 4720283056808422390 on Aug 01, 2016

Every time I have problems with my tummy, I will pop 1 capsule and I would be fine. My 2 kids also take this product too. Highly recommended and must-have in the family.

Very important!

Posted by 5557788826417159408 on Oct 05, 2016

These probiotics help us in the defence against so many pathogens in life nowadays! I get rarely sick!

Absolutely wonderful

Posted by 5757745449483960225 on Dec 17, 2016

I have finished two boxes of this. But lately I have slacking. I had a week of gastric recently. Took antacids, gastric medication, more antacids to no avail. Had terrible reflux and continuous burping when I exercised. The heart burn was painful. Took two capsules when I finally remembered that these are good for my stomach. Felt better the next day and expunged the nasties in the toilet. Trust this product, it's superb quality.

Gave me insane GERD

Posted by 5363866176414692585 on Jul 11, 2016

I waited 2 months and think I paid a good price for these probiotics. I tried taking them before and after food and the result was the same both times: I got such bad acid reflux with burns from my stomach to my throat. Last night it was so bad I ended up waking up in the middle of the night to take Tums :(

Good product

Posted by 5393700989481115091 on May 02, 2016

Good product, but with any supplement, there is no immediate obvious benefit. I would buy again.

Very good product

Posted by 4725724491075114571 on Nov 10, 2016

Very happy with the performance of this probiotic blend, easy to use individually sealed in foil, easy to carry around not needing refrigeration, capsules are of a good size not too big to swallow. I spent a few weeks overseas and that usually meant in the past diarrhea but not this time I took one capsule of LactoBif daily and my trip was extremely pleasant with no digestive issues. It also allowed me to take antibiotics without experincing diarrhea. I recommend this product and it is affordable

1 2 3 4