Super DHA

Posted by Reviewer3094803 on Feb 05, 2007

I've tried at least half a dozen brands of the Super DHA products. Carlson is the best! These guys know oils. Current studies have shown that if you want to protect your brain while reducing the risk of a heart attack this the way to do it.

Great Omegas

Posted by Reviewer2723995 on Jan 30, 2008

I have done all the liquid forms, and my wife couldn't tolerate the liquid with her pregnancy. She has no problems with the capsules. These are nice, but I still like the 200ml bottles.

Carlson, Super-DHA

Posted by Reviewer2415787 on Jul 13, 2008

Carlson makes the best. Their fish oils are filtered, something that most manufacturers do not claim. Also, fish oils are the best source for a lot of nutrients.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2612220 on Oct 28, 2009

I haven't noticed much difference between the fish oils, but this is an excellent choice in terms of things like heavy metal testing and oil concentration etc.

Carlson Labs, Super-DHA Gems, 500 mg, 180 Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer2989700 on Dec 12, 2009

I have been taking Carson Labs, Super-DHA Gems, 500mg for a couple of months, It is a very super good product for your heart. you will like it when you take.

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3104548 on Jun 09, 2010

I take these capsules because of the extra DHA they contain. I have been happy with them

it works

Posted by Reviewer2335899 on Mar 13, 2009

I bought this product to help with my depression. It seems to be helping even after just the short time I have been taking them. I think fish oil in general is a great supplement but I don't know of any other brand that provides a higher ratio of DHA to EPA.

Carlson Labs, Super-DHA, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1432603 on Apr 01, 2009

Excellent, very good!

Super-DHA

Posted by Reviewer2787266 on Mar 01, 2013

I have been using this product for a few years, and I love it. I take it twice a day, along with my mutiple vitamins. I know that it is providing me with great health benefits, and this level of DHA is excellent for enhancing brain function. I Love it!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1744592 on Sep 17, 2008

This product gives the most DHA per mg for a lower price. Very worthwhile purchase.

1 2 3