Actually tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Oct 28, 2011

I have taken my fair share of nasty supplements in my time, straight MSM, old school casein supplements, straight rhodiola, etc. The only thing I have ever regurgitated is straight fish oil. Nasty doesn’t even begin to describe normal fish oil. This stuff, however, is great. There is the ever slightest smell of fish oil, but it tastes good and even has a pleasant aftertaste. While not as cheap as some fish oil caps, for those who don’t like taking those gigantic horse pills, this stuff is a great way to get the Omega-3's you need to supplement a good diet. You can mix it into cold things very easily with absolutely no nastiness. I have yet to try mixing it in hot things.

Best of the Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer2503428 on Nov 27, 2011

I take 1-2 tablespoons every morning in my smoothie. Never ever had a "fishy" taste or aftertaste.

Great fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer1302162 on Apr 13, 2009

My kids have a 'cocktail' every night - apple juice, sparkling water and a 1/2 t of fish oil. What a happy hour! They drink it with no fuss, and I love that they're getting a full dose of omega 3s.

Simply the Best..!

Posted by Reviewer2577643 on Jan 20, 2008

The orange flavor is nice. I think I like this better than the Lemon flavor. However Lemon is quite good too. I recommend getting one of both. The change in flavor is nice alternative.

Excellent Products, good company

Posted by Reviewer2631461 on Oct 25, 2007

This is my second order. Very pleased. Even did a return which was handled flawlessly. iHerb.com has my business.

Quick Service

Posted by Reviewer2456695 on Jan 17, 2008

great tasting

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1000065 on Jan 17, 2008

This Carlson's fish oil was recommended to me a few years ago to help treat a severe condition I was suffering from. I was also advised to take a good natural Vit. E along with it (and chose E-Gems Elite). Shortly after I started taking both, my symptoms began to disappear until I was completely symptom-free. I'm healthy and feel great now, but continue to take this (and the E-Gems) to keep me that way. I think this fish oil is of outstanding quality.

Yummy fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1458300 on Jun 27, 2008

I actually enjoy my daily dose of Carlson's Very Finest Fish Oil, Orange Flavor. I used to suffer from chapped lips but no more since I started using fish oil.