Fish oil with fish gelatin

Posted by styliciously on May 19, 2012

Good quality fish oil which has high levels of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Contains fish gelatin for those who are not able to consume normal gelatin. I can see the difference in the quality of my breastmilk as my breastmilk is thicker and oily with fats. However, my breastmilk has a slightly fishy smell.

Good

Posted by 5649267845678683099 on Aug 22, 2012

VeryGood

NICE

Posted by 5358778691437528403 on Jul 31, 2013

NICE

Highest concentration of DHA. No extra fillers.

Posted by Reviewer2838024 on Aug 18, 2013

This product has a highest concentration of DHA in one soft gel that I managed to find at iherb. DHA 500 mg and EPA only 80 mg/ Very good ratio. I use it for my child with neurological issues. He also needs to take most pure DHA with no extra fillers because of his NOS mutation. The NOS enzyme plays a role in ammonia detoxification as part of the urea cycle. There is some literature to suggest that omega 3 EFAs may limit the activity of NOS. The use of an EFA mixture that has omega 3:6:9 every other day, alternating it with a source of omega 3 fatty acids such as DHA should help to strike a reasonable balance in individuals with NOS mutations. Also DHA works much better in combination with Uridine and Choline that noticably improves my child's cognitive function.

I love it.

Posted by 5267585122647261012 on Aug 28, 2013

I hv been taking this since my first trimester (now waiting to give birth). I like it that it uses fish gelatin (religious purposes for me) and it did not give me an awful burp taste after that.

It's okay

Posted by 5004250618512576554 on Jul 22, 2015

All other DHA products cannot be shipped to Korea anymore due to some regulations so I chose this one I was bit worried about fish gelatin capsule part but it doesn't taste bad as I expected I bought 4 bottles and it will be enough til my delivery- happy about quality and price Ah, Supplement facts on this page should be changed since EPA on the label of the bottle is actually 45mg instead of 80mg

Ideal ratio for pregnant woman

Posted by 4904389756859625376 on Dec 14, 2015

As it is rated on some forums "the best of the best", so I told myself I would give it a try. All is ok except fischy feeling after it is swallowed. Shipment was fast and without any problem.

no fishy aftertaste

Posted by 5101327787472595604 on Mar 30, 2016

This is pretty good. Easy to swallow and doesn't have a fishy aftertaste

good for baby

Posted by 5419619647243547690 on May 18, 2016

it is too large for Chinese, but i think it should be pure nature products and good for baby

优惠