Lousy product

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

First of all, colostrum is from cow and its useless to babies. If you want to boost the immunity of your child and want to give colostrum, breastfeed instead. This is what my PD said. Secondly, the probiotics are a blend of 3 together, and only 4 billion. My son's stomach is rather weak with indigestion and wind, so this product is useless for him. His PD said Lactogg is the best probiotics and hence i have switched brands thereafter. Will not repurchase.

Childlife, Colostrum with Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1731418 on Jul 10, 2008

Taste is mild for children and the powder is dissolveable in any liquid. My kids did not fall sick as often after taking this Colostrum powder. A good product overall.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Jul 11, 2011

First off, this really works! My daughter seems to have a stronger immune system now. Just beware, if you dissolve this into any drinks, even milk, it's disgusting so I decided to just give it to her on a little teaspoon and my daughter loves it! She thinks it's candy. :) Plus, with the probiotics, it's one less supplement to convince her to have. 2-in1, love it!!!

Very good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1042330 on Aug 14, 2011

Review From Singapore...My Child is in his 2nd bottle now. I started him on this as he keeps having flu. I can see that his immunity has improved significantly after taking this for a few weeks. He has not seen doctor since taking...

Every morning

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Jun 07, 2012

My kids take this every morning with their milk, it seems to work. My #1 is in daycare and yes she still gets sick but it's never very bad. We've been on something or another from Childlife.

so far so good..

Posted by Reviewer2701384 on Dec 15, 2010

In my opinion, it does helps in regulating my son's bowel issues. Will recommend. :)

Good to start on this after stopping breastfeeding

Posted by MamaAki on May 17, 2012

I started giving this daily by adding half a a teaspoon to baby's milk since I stopped breastfeeding. It does help to give this as a daily supplement especially for babies at daycare.

unflavoured would be best

Posted by edelling on Apr 27, 2012

I bought this because of recommendations from other mothers who said it was useful for building up their children's immunity. It would be better if it came unflavoured; mixing it with their milk fails to mask the taste. It is also rather hard to dissolve though.

cure for tummy pain

Posted by Reviewer2075657 on Apr 24, 2012

my boy complained of tummy pain for a few days. a teaspoon with his milk helped. tends to float at the top and i had to dissolve it with some hot water to make him take it

Good!!! Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer1285921 on Nov 22, 2011

Brought it for a try after much recommendation and review from other mummy. So far so good for my 2 child.. I notice less sickness and so far no doctor visit yet as compare to last time. Will continue to try out for few mth to see. I use it together with the elderberry so i think both work well for my kids. Nice taste like milk powder :)