Glyerine soaps

Posted by Reviewer2086538 on Sep 28, 2009

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

my one and only

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Jul 04, 2009

I love this soap so much! I have sensitive and dry skin, and this soap makes my skin feels so clean, but also soft and moist! This is about the only soap that doesn´t dry my skin out! Honestly, at that price it is a steal! TRY IT!!!!!

clean

Posted by Reviewer2730722 on May 18, 2009

it makes your skin feel soooooooooooooo clean and smoth.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Mar 06, 2010

This is a great soap, i am very sensitive to smell and have sensitive skin, and this soap along w ith Heritage vegetable glycerin cleared up the dry spots on my face.

Wonderfulll soap

Posted by 5543235388255260763 on May 05, 2014

Great soap! Leaves the skin very clean but not irritated. Helped me to get rid of my adult acne - combined with aloe Vera gel twice a day. I Will purchase it again for sure! Excellent savon, nettoie la peau du visage en profondeur et en douceur. A conseiller aux peaux à tendance acneique. En plus il est naturel, bon marché et fonctionne mieux que les nettoyants pour visage chimiques et agressifs qu'on trouve en pharmacie.

Good for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 30, 2010

I usually have dry skin and this is the only soap that I can use on my hands, face and other sensitive areas. However, this apparently has been recently reformulated and I think the older version was better - I need more time to compare with my older bar. I don't like this aloe scent, so I'm going to try unscented next time. This appears to be the only natural high-glycerine soap on the market. I like this 4 oz size - I can't stand 6-8 oz bars. I sometimes use Dr. Bronner's lavender liquid soap as a body wash, but it can be too harsh for my skin.

Not an ideal bar of soap

Posted by feelyounger on Apr 12, 2013

I expected the scent to be fresher, but it is a little dull. There is no dry feeling after using the soap and it lasts quite long. But when the soap is finishing, it breaks into bits and gets quite difficult to use. A lot of soap gets wasted at the end.

Not soapy too slippery

Posted by Jezzikah22 on Jul 04, 2016

It is so difficult to work a lather with this bar of soap and it is really slippery. It is difficult to put down on any surface without it slipping right off. On the plus side it does last long but it's not a nice soap in my opinion

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

This soap smells nice but doesn't last long.

My mama bought this...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013

And i kept smelling it in the shower.. very fragrant and i am rather amused with the fact that this is semi-transparent :S Looks very pretty in the shower hahaha But according to her, this moisturizes your skin and is very nature-smelling. A++