Mineral oil is toxic

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 26, 2013

I usually read the ingredients before buying any product. For some reason I missed that this product contain Paraffinum Liquidum, mineral oil. So I won't use it since it is toxic and should not be sold at all.

Wonderful!! Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2263037 on Sep 19, 2008

I tried this for the first time when a friend from the Philippines suggested it. It makes your arms and legs feel so soft and smooth or put it in your bath for the all over effect. Your skin feels like silk and the smell is yummy. I'm ordering two more bottles!

package

Posted by Reviewer2949215 on Apr 03, 2009

The product is awesome. Smells good,works good. The problem for me came in the packaging. It leaks so it gets waisted.

Good for baby baths!

Posted by 5749122175195720308 on Jun 30, 2013

I use this in my kids' baths (they both have eczema) and it helps keep their skin soft and makes them smell great.

Nice

Posted by 4613827306456250144 on Jan 12, 2015

Nice product ! The only thing that i don't like at all, is the cap. The product is very watery and the cap doesn't help a lot to keep the packaging clean. It always falls from the cap and you have to wipe the excess off. For that product i would prefer a pump !

Mi mayor descubrimiento en años

Posted by IvoryUp on Jan 31, 2015

Soy de las chicas que se encreman para todo! Este aceite corporal es muy fresco y liviano a pesar de ser aceite, tiene un toque seco que deja una sensación de hidratación no pegajosa y un agradable perfume Mi favorito para el verano 😍

tartaruga

Posted by 5101374681520903426 on Apr 16, 2015

love it

cococare coconut oil

Posted by 5331722104742311273 on May 05, 2015

This coconut oil smells wonderful, i feel like am at the sea already, enjoying the sun! :P I use it mostly for my hair, which used to be really damaged and after letting this oil all night on them, after i wash them look super healthy, soft and shiny! I also use it for my legs, after shaving, and lets them like baby's skin, supersoft! I really adore it! And last but not least, has a great amount (250ml) which makes me feel that it never gonna end, no matter how often i use it hehe. Just go and buy it!

Just great!

Posted by 5644701236047137888 on Mar 03, 2014

I really like how it feels on my skin, a great moisturizer, skin so so soft. I didnt like very much the smell at the beggining, seems a lil like vanilla and coconut to me, but now im used to it. Im happy I bought it!

¡No puedo vivir sin él!

Posted by Paulette on Jul 27, 2013

Sé que tiene numerosos usos pero utilizado a modo de sérum después del lavado, le da otro aspecto saludable al pelo. ¡No puedo vivir sin él!

1 2 3