Very good.

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We tried 6 different vinegars, here is how we placed them... TOP 3 FAVOURITES (very excellent) 1st - Spectrum Naturals Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 2nd - Dynamic Health Laboratories (*clean, good taste) 3rd - Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Vinegar (*clean, good taste) 4th - Jarrow Apple Cider Vinegar (*clean, good taste) Disappointments: 5th - Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) 6th - Eden Foods, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (*tasted and smelled mouldy!) We will purchase spectrum naturals from now on. ..........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to read my other reviews

A terrific vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1225616 on Jun 16, 2012

This vinegar, which is made from coconut, is better than apple cider vinegar. It does the same things, generally, but is less harsh tasting and has greater nutritional value. A tablespoon dissolved in a glass of water will still prevent bladder infections, improve digestion, create an alkaline environment internally, and even help you sleep. I like it better than acv, although I still use both kinds. I always keep a bottle of this in the cupboard. I can't say enough about how useful this product is.

Milder than cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1694370 on Jan 07, 2011

My husband uses this to help with athritus in his hands. He origionally use cider vinegar which also worked but he finds this one a lot more palatable. This suggests to me that it may be a little more naturally beneficial for the body especially as it is raw.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Aug 29, 2011

I use this vinegar in salad dressings. It is not too strong and makes a very good salad dressing base with oil and the coconut secret sweetener.

false amino acid content data at manufactor`s site

Posted by healthseeker on Sep 11, 2014

If you visit manufactor`s site, you can find "amino acid content" table at it`s site. Data in this table is false. You can see that over 80% of coconut sap are amino acids. This is just impossible.

Delicious, pleasant tasting milder vinegar in a glass bottle

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 05, 2014

It comes in a glass bottle. Unlike the leading brand of apple cider vinegar with "mother" which has a huge hole, this one has a flow restrictor at the tip of the bottle making it easy to pour drop by drop, or shaking and pouring it a bit faster. Taste is delicious, even though it doesn't taste of coconut, it tastes of vinegar, a bit milder than the ACV. I am using a few drops in water upon rising and throughout the day for weight loss. ACV helped me lose weight and I'm hoping this will do the trick as well. I love that it is organic and well priced. Thank you for another great find!

Coconut vinegar

Posted by 5454645918293705497 on Jun 08, 2016

This vinegar taste so much better than apple cider vinegar especially when added with coconut secret raw coconut nectar. I take it cold with ice in the day and hot at night. So addictive

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Jul 14, 2016

Miss the BRAGG's apple cider that was a discontinued item on iherb.I'm so lucky to find this coconut vinegar which is completely without any coconut flavor,just like regular vinegar.

Great vinegar

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 25, 2011

This is probably the best vinegar I have tried. It is a bit more mild, and supposedly a little more nutritious, than raw apple cider vinegar. Very good!

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I really liked this vinegar better than apple vinegar. I am becoming raw foodist and search for products, that are of raw food grade, this what this vinegar is. I use 1 tablespoon of this vinegar with warm water before my main meals a day. It reduces my weight day by day as it speeds up fat burning in the body. You have to combine excercising and food to have the best benefits for loosing weight, but this vinegar is perfect additional remedie for chasing away these useless excess fats:) Very good!