Calcium Magnesium Does Wonders for Cramps!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3070909 on Sep 14, 2010

I have suffered for years with horrible cramps during my time of the month. I started taking this cal/mag (2 in the morning, 2 at night) and the results are unbelievable!!!! I have not had a single cramp since I started taking this. Without this, I would be laying in bed all day with cramps. Not anymore!!!

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2278075 on Aug 25, 2010

I found the calcium magnesium with vitamin D product is being very effective. It solved my cramping and stiffness problem. I would recommend this product.

GREAT FOR BONES AND THE HEART

Posted by Reviewer2732863 on Apr 23, 2011

EVERYONE OVER 40 SHOULD GET THIS ONE.KEEPS INFLAMMATION AWAY FROM ALL PARTS OF THE BODY.

Best calcium supplement I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1663811 on May 12, 2011

I've used lots of calcium supplements, citrate, carbonate, orotate, etc, but this stuff beats them all.Really high quality stuff;far better than most calcium supplements costing two & even three times as much. If I take it at bedtime I usually sleep better, it seems to get right into the system and do its work.Plus you can't beat the price you get at iherb. (I know, I've tried)

helps with joint pain

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 24, 2011

When I take this regularly, the hip joint pain I feel at night is either greatly reduced or gone entirely.

Best product and service

Posted by 5263364569469221561 on Dec 31, 2013

This product contains the correct formulation of vit D and magnesium to get the most out of the correctly balanced calcium formulation. Excellently fast turn around on the order. I highly recommend this formulation and iHerb as the best source.

Healthy bone.

Posted by Reviewer1696656 on Feb 25, 2009

Complete necessary ingredient for the healthy bones.

good source of calcium

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Mar 30, 2010

The magnesium in it is primarily oxide, so you'll need to purchase a more absorb able form separately. Other than that it's a great value.

Calcium-Magesium with D

Posted by Reviewer2771233 on Jul 21, 2010

Easy to swallow, which is important to me and finally my nails are starting to grow again Yea Ha! Good Stuff. Would recommend it.

Perfect balance of key nutrients plus effective and fast absorbing

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

UPDATE: This product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Also D2 (ergocalciferol) is not the type of vitamin D that we are deficient in; i.e., D3 cholecalciferol. Hence, one star. ----- It's hard to find high absorbency-quick action properties in some supplements. I gave this supplement to my mother-in-law who at the time experienced painful cramps due to significant dehydration and she got relief in no time! I think it was the magnesium-calcium ratio that worked for her.

1 2 3 4