The answer to the question "how to recover from Adrenal Fatigue?"

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 26, 2013

This is the father of Adrenal hormones, when you take Pregnenolone your body will decide what hormones it needs then manufacture them from Pregnenolone. This will give your Adrenals a break, to recover. Start with 10mg and increase your dose until you get better, don't take more than 50mg daily. It's recommended that you take Adrenal Cortex, Thorne might be the best brand for Adrenal Cortex since their product is processed to remove hormones, you should take it for that reason. A Cortisol Saliva test is really a good place to start, if you can't afford it then Thorne Adrenal Cortex is your answer. Please visit my page for more reviews Good luck

a quality-of-life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Apr 05, 2008

I have sub-clinical low hormone levels, and this product has been a total life saver. It has helped to alleviate my severe headaches, chronic nausea, joint aches, muscle stiffness, foggy thinking, menstrual pain, and some of my fatigue and anxiety. I have tried other brands, but this brand is definitely more potent.

A very reliable company

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Nov 26, 2010

I've used pregnenolone for several years off and on for adrenal fatigue. When symptoms worsen, I begin to take it, and it helps keep my blood pressure up which otherwise would be so low I'd be light headed.

Very Effective...

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on Oct 12, 2009

I have been taking this product for about a year and a half. It seems to help with stress and I have also seen hair growth in the area of my receding hairline since I started using it.

Great for adrenals and PMS

Posted by Reviewer2650384 on Aug 06, 2010

I just love this. At first it caused a little drowsiness but I still loved it because I felt happy, relaxed and a calm within an hour of taking it. I tend to be a little edgy so this was very nice. It really improves the mood and balances imbalanced hormone levels due to adrenal weakness. Furthermore, after years of daily body aches, they went away with just 10 mg of Pregenolone daily. Great for PMS too. I take it daily, two weeks on and two weeks off.

Cures my insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2197997 on May 02, 2015

I used to have terrible insomnia with PMS. This completely alieviates it. Within 30 minutes of taking, i feel mellow and happy.

pregnenolone effect

Posted by Reviewer1808614 on Jun 21, 2013

I have been more emotional after using a half of 10 mg pregnenolone cap. The effect was contradictory. I will continue till will have more definite conclusion

Hormone

Posted by Reviewer3155602 on Apr 15, 2011

Had a hysterectomy and breast cancer, hence no hormone intake for me. But my Dr. said this product is the major hormone my body needs. I trust this brand.

This works

Posted by Reviewer3315700 on May 17, 2011

I have been using this product for a three weeks and love how it has stabilized my moods. I love dealing with iherb. Excellent prompt service.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1975978 on Feb 23, 2010

I've been using this for a few years per my physician's recommendation. it has really helped with mood.

1 2