does the job, easy to use :)

Posted by Reviewer2145128 on Jul 29, 2010

I am halfway on the bottle and like it very much. I sprey it in the mornings after shower, and no odor what so ever all through the day! The fruity smell is nice,doesn't last long, but no problem, I use parfume if I want an extra fragrance. Easy to use,hygienic, doesn't get sticky,just fresh. 5 of my friends started using this and they are happy with the results, too!

I wish I could un-star this.

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Oct 31, 2011

Good news: smells ok, a bit soapy -that's what the one star is for. Bad news: it doesn't work AT ALL, no matter how much you put on. I plan to use the rest as room scent.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Smells great

Muy bueno!

Posted by 4983387411307000253 on Jul 09, 2014

Me encanta, elimina los malos olores corporales.

The Best Deodorant

Posted by 5189026389700706303 on Apr 27, 2015

This is the best Deodorant i have ever had! It will leave you Armpits dry the whole day, you will not have to worry. And the scent is really fresh/clean. Definitely worth buying!

Very good

Posted by Sofijana88 on May 26, 2016

Love it, I also have camomile version. It works with me,I am safe all day long. It doesn't leave any mark on clothes. Recommendations!

smells juicy

Posted by Reviewer2092067 on May 31, 2016

It's a refreshing and wakes u up scent!! Definitely on my cart for the next checkout.

excellent spray

Posted by 5064556322708254652 on Jun 01, 2016

very pleased with all spray and roll on

Nice smell

Posted by 4703688228108314295 on May 04, 2016

I used the one that is odorless before and it worked great, I ordered this one to try for a change, it smells nice and fresh, reminds me of citrus and it doesn't change over time, I can't say the aroma is really long-lasting, but the deo is just as effective nevertheless

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence

Posted by 4997791915821113901 on Sep 20, 2016

Have used this product for about 2 years. When my local health food store that carried this product closed, I went to the web site listed on the product label to order it. Happily, iHerb shipped my order promptly and I am happy to have found them. I like that this product is organic and had no aluminum in it. My favorite fragrance is Pomegranate.