ARRIVED COMPLETELY CRUSHED!!! :-(

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 31, 2012

How is this possible??? This is a thick bar of chocolate that is very small, I ordered no cans and packages travel less than 24hrs to get to me. Maybe these fall hard onto the floor from a high distance right before being packaged? I'm going to find another source to buy chocolate from because there's bits flying everywhere that get everywhere and dirty the place up and my clothes! As for the taste, it's terrible: too many conflicting flavors here. The ginger tastes like coarse sugar and the chai like bitter coffee. After trying several flavors, I've decided Dagoba doesn't make good chocolate.

Ew...ew...ew...

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 20, 2012

This bar was amazingly disgusting. From the ingredients, it sounded like a very unique flavour combo so I gave it a try. Absolutely gross!! Gave it to another chocolate fanatic and he turned it down as well. Taste is really off.

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Feb 26, 2012

enjoyed very much

tasty

Posted by dianais on May 26, 2012

I really liked this chocolate. Chai flavor is one of my favorites and I was looking forward to trying an organic chocolate. I did not taste much of a difference from normal chocolate but I did like the spices a lot.

Delicious and good gift idea

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Oct 29, 2013

I bought this for my friend as a gift. I've never seen Chai Chocolate before. Dagoba do some really interesting chocolate recipes so always good for the chocolate lover who feels adventurous.

de un sabor increible

Posted by Pansinsal on Jun 08, 2014

esta buenisimo! sabe a chai realmente, me ha encantado..... si hay algun pero... es la tableta que es muy pequeña

Great

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Jul 10, 2014

This is one of my favorites, I do have a thing for unusual chocolates and this one satisfies my sweet-tooth and originality craving

Dagoba organic chai chocolate

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Oct 24, 2015

One word; DELICIOUS. Probably not to everyone's taste. Chocolate pale in colour but good,rich cacao flavour. Spicy, bursts of ginger, occasional crunchy grains of rich, organic sugar. Too expensive! Pricy but nice!

SO TASTY

Posted by 5136686310817073308 on Apr 18, 2016

This chocolate tastes amazing!!! Not too fussed on the fact it's organic (which is a bit of a farce), but it is delightful. Perfect balance of chocolate and chai flavour. Definitely will buy again!

Great