Interesting combination of flavours!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

Who would have thought to combine lavender and blueberry? You can actually taste both flavours on the dark chocolate canvas! The dark chocolate itself is not very tasty, even though organic. It is an elegant treat to have along coffee, but not for everyday consumption! I'm in love with Chocolove! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Like it

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

very tasty chocolate surprise of delicate lavender flavor and berry . Perfect taste, my absolute favorite!

The most amazing chocolate bar I have experienced in my life

Posted by SydsKid on Nov 14, 2011

The first time I had one of these bars I just about freaked out. I have never enjoyed eating something so much in my life. The mixture of superior chocolate, blueberries and lavender of all things is just divine. I like all 3 of those things, but somehow, Dagoba went and put them together for an amazing experience. Def better than name brands like H**shey or N*stl*. We like that it is organic, and it is obvious that these people have a passion for excellent products. I swear I could eat one of these every month!

I love its gorgeous lavender wrapper!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 10, 2012

The chocolate is ok, sort of between milk and dark. I found it has a relaxing effect, mildly euphoric. I love the color of the wrapper and bought it again for that but unfortunately the 2 new bars arrived crushed. It's not the best chocolate but if I'm relaxed it gives me a strange happy feeling and if I'm not in a good place it relaxes me.

Unique taste

Posted by Reviewer1712620 on Jun 02, 2011

Try this combination of Lavender, Blueberries and high quality dark chocolate. I have never had anything like it before. A real treat.

I absolutely adore this chocolate.

Posted by Reviewer3058980 on Nov 17, 2012

I can see how this chocolate wouldn't be to everyone's taste..it has a strong lavender flavor that I find simply divine, however. When I first tried it I was worried the lavender would be so subtle it would be unnoticeable---but this was not the case! I absolutely love it..rich, decadent chocolate with the delicate lavender.

Air Freshener Choco

Posted by Reviewer2792774 on Oct 28, 2011

Lavender is WAY too strong. Like eating air freshener. Dont recommend

Lavender scente is hardly noticeable

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 25, 2012

Chocolate is good, but I ordered it because of lavender, and it was hardly noticeable. But blueberries are nice. // Хороший шоколад, но заказывале я его именно из-за упоминания лаванды, а ее было незаметно. Чернички же хороши.

NO NO..

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on Aug 08, 2014

has a taste of chocolate and soap

Interesting taste!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

For those who are searching for something more different. Love this chocolate, will buy again!