Pure Heaven

Posted by Reviewer1334820 on Mar 19, 2014

I consider this product nothing less than food for the gods :-). It's the best butter that I've ever had, and I have tried just about all of them.

Fantastic

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on May 09, 2014

I absolutely love this as a spread or in our grain-free pancakes. My children also enjoy dipping their veggies in it. Apparently there are some not so good reviews. Maybe that is because you are expecting it to taste like peanut butter. Squash seeds turn into a nice seedy/nutty taste with undertones of sweet squash. It is absolutely wonderful.

Delicious Product!

Posted by Reviewer3176753 on Sep 07, 2014

I am allergic to gluten, and pretty much everything else, so was excited to find this product, which not only agrees with me, but provides wonderful a plant source of protein. The flavor is a bit different but I enjoy it, and it is delicious on rice cakes, gf toast, or you could even use it in dips, etc. I cannot find it locally so am thankful it is available here at iHerb.com

perfect

Posted by 5289170341839051179 on Mar 19, 2014

creamy, tasty, no added salt, perfect supplement to vegetable dishes!

I haven't tried this yet, can't comment.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 19, 2014

However, nice packaging. I shall report back when I know more.

A rare product

Posted by Hizerom on Aug 02, 2016

It is rare to find a sprouted nut/seed butter, so I was pleased to find this! Trying to reduce phytic acid (which can inhibit mineral absorption) in my diet was one of the reasons I bought this. Sprouted nuts and seeds are much more easily digestible and have more nutrients in them. The taste of this butter is basically just like pumpkin seeds. Sometimes it seemed to stick to the mouth, so adding 2-3 teaspoons of cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil, plus a little Celtic sea salt, resolved this and improved the flavor quite a bit. It is really good on bananas!

another great taste from dastony

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Aug 28, 2016

I tried watermelon seed butter before and this one is also fantastic. Lovely green color, creaminess and smell.

wicked........ just wicked!

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 05, 2016

Delicious, smooth, thick & oh so moorish! I'd treat myself to a teaspoon or two at night! Dastony maybe a bit pricey, but you pay for quality, not quantity plus its sprouted so allot healthier! All Dastony butters are top notch, not my 1st time nor my last!

overpriced but yummy

Posted by 4838061332084852756 on May 03, 2016

really good, a bit runny but good!

Tasty and healthy

Posted by 5383283175284405672 on May 04, 2016

I love the fact that someone has already sprouted the seeds for me and I get to enjoy all the benefits without any work. Pumpkin seeds have so many great health benefits, especially sprouted and raw. This butter tastes great, has a rather runny texture comparing to other butters which make it very easy to use and spread. Will order again.

1 2 3