nice!

Posted by 5151303093475905801 on Nov 27, 2014

makes my teeth really white!

The best toothpaste!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Sep 04, 2014

I love this mild minty flavor! My teeth feel fresh and clean after using it

I love it! / Me encanta!

Posted by 5675336925605400722 on Sep 30, 2014

This toothpaste is just awesome! It cleans my teeth thoroughly and leaves a nice sensation of coolness. I will definitely buy it again, and again, and again... / Esta pasta de dientes es increíble. Deja los dientes muy limpios y una sensación muy agradable. La volveré a comprar otra vez, y otra vez, y otra vez...

Good one

Posted by 4902619494050835475 on Dec 05, 2014

Nice and strong taste, good results

Love this product

Posted by 5430292130974605726 on May 28, 2016

Love this toothpaste. If you're used to regular brands, you might find it a bit salty....and even weird, but this is a natural toothpaste and it kind of tastes like baking soda, so eventually you get used to it (rather quickly I'd say). It's cruelty free and way better than the regular brands, so I'll definitely keep buying it!

The best toothpaste

Posted by 5250621204581688186 on Jun 22, 2016

I use this everyday its great!

Best ever!!!

Posted by 5378568971204331396 on Jun 22, 2016

Really strong and refreshing. Cleans teeth very well and doesn't leave that nasty aftertaste that common toothpastes sometimes leave. This is my first tube so I can't see any difference in the whitening as yet. Definitely has become my favorite!

Natural, and it works

Posted by 5547249320275364185 on Aug 01, 2016

I've tried a few whitening toothpastes, and frankly, this is the only one that really worked. It's pretty natural, too. My go-to toothpaste!

Tea Tree Toothpaste

Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 04, 2016

This is a good product overall. It has carrageenan in it and that is not good. I will have to figure out what sodium lauroyl sarcosinate is. It looks a lot like a derivative of SLS, but I do not know. I am not sure if I will reorder this item. There are many brands of toothpaste available and the might be better.

Love This One of a Kind Tooothpaste

Posted by 5231289453400806232 on Aug 07, 2016

I've been using this Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil Whitening Plus Toothpaste, Cool Mint for a month and I definitely love it because it's SLS free, Fluoride free and Gluten free which is perfect for someone like me who has a very sensitive skin. Most of the toothpaste I used before caused acne breakout on my chin and around the mouth but this one really goes well with my sensitive skin. Its cool mint flavor will keep your mouth smelling fresh. The price is very affordable too so I will keep on using this toothpaste :)

1 2 3