Be careful!

Posted by Reviewer2002281 on Jul 11, 2010

I started taking nattokinase after reading positive reviews and learning that I have a genetic tendency for DVTs and PEs (and clot extremely heavily during menstruation). I had only been taking this product for about two weeks when I noticed that my veins are far more pronounced now and I have bruises all over my body where I never have had that tendency before. I am stopping taking this product as I believe it is probably working far too well and has thinned my blood out too much to produce these sort of effects. I was only taking 1 pill each day. I truly hope to see a reduction to the bruising and noticeable veins soon. Be careful taking this product.

WARNING !!!! Nattokinase can have very bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Sep 01, 2012

I easily have bruises on my legs, more particularly when I'm trekking. Therefore I thought that product would help me. I could clearly feel the sensation in my legs and it was really agreeable the first week. But one morning I woke up with huge shocking bruises on my legs and behind my left hip. Finally we discovered that to scratch (insect bite) have been enough to create those. The next days, my capillaries broke all along my legs... When I understood the cause and effect with nattokinase, I stopped the treatment of course. Since then I have been treating my bruises with arnica. Be careful !

Seem great!

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Feb 21, 2013

I have been using it for nine months, for the prevention of thrombotic events, and so far it seems to be doing the job.

GREAT PRODUCT------Save 10 dollars by visiting my profile.

Posted by CHECK-HERE-Save-10doll on May 17, 2013

I ordered this for my mother. She has pretty bad blood circulation and due to this she has high BP. After feww weeks on these pills, she feels much better and the BP stared to go down. Will keep reorder them for her****

May help to prevent Alzheimer's disease

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

I have a family history of Alzheimer's disease, one of the reasons I take nattokinase to prevent it from happening to me later in life. In addition to nattokinase, I am also taking fish oil, spirulina and CocoCardio and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2386318 on Aug 28, 2010

I have been taking Serrapeptase,Nattokinase and Acetyl-L Carnitinne with Alpha Lipoic acid after developing peyrones disease and scarring on a coronary stent. My doctors could not offer an explanation of what was happening and I felt terrible even though blood tests and ateriogram showed good results after a new stent was inserted. I read as much as I could and discussed with my doctors the possibility that I was suffering from some kind of underlying inflammatory condition. Since the doctors could not offer any other options, (I already take a bucket of daily medications and exercise regularly)I decided to try these as supplements. After 6 months the peyrones disease effect seems to have eased rather than progressed and I have had a thorough physical and blood tests which showed normal results. More importantly, I do not feel like I am walking through treacle just to get out of bed and go to work. My doctors are encouraging me to stick with the supplements as they can see not detrimental effects on my blood chemistry or blood enzyme activity. I definately do feel better and think it is worth my while to persist with these supplements.I feel I should add the rider that my view is these are supplements to a careful diet and regular exercise. Diet and exercise provide the foundation on which to re-build health. cheers, Brad

Warm hands for the first time in my life!

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Apr 12, 2013

I started taking Nattokinase because I have suffered from cold hands and cold feet for my entire life (I'm 45 now). This has been worsening with age, to the point where I was getting seriously worried about being cold and fragile in my old age. I've tried other stuff like ginger and cayenne, but they had implications for my digestive system that weren't always good. Nattokinase was gentler on my digestion yet it was also more effective. The first time I tried this product, I took it before bed. The next day I had warm hands that lasted all day and all evening, even though it was during winter. I found that I was sleeping with my arms out of the covers, because I was warmer than usual. Typing on the keyboard is easier, because my fingers are no longer cold. I have found that one capsule per day is quite sufficient for me. It also seems to help me sleep more soundly, which was most unexpected. I don't have any other circulatory problems that I know of, but the difference this nattokinase has made in restoring proper circulation to my hands and feet is impressive.

Blood clot protection

Posted by Reviewer2396807 on Oct 25, 2009

We like this product because it is made from non-GMO soybeans and has the K2 removed. We use it to help protect against blood clots causing strokes, heart attacks or phlebitus.

An important weapon against biofilms..

Posted by philla on Jan 01, 2014

Biofilms are emerging as something that have to be adressed in stubborn lyme infections. Heavy metals, acidosis and other perils of modern civilization are said to be exacerbating this tiny tick borne infection. The Washington state based eminent doctor Klinghardt uses enzymes (serrapeptase, nattokinase, etc) as therapeutic means to break down these slimy bacterial colonies. Maybe also a goot shot for persistent candidiasis.. I bought this with the mere intention to ameliorate my recurring digestive issues. I was very happy with the effect it had on my tummy.

Amazing result

Posted by Reviewer2927677 on Nov 04, 2009

I am 71. Three months ago, I noticed my pulse was "missing beats", maybe one in six. After EKG and Holter monitor, my doctor and a cardiologist he consulted diagnosed me with PAC (premature atrial contraction) and PAT (paroxysmal atrial tachycardia), but it wasn't serious enough for medication yet, though he did recommend magnesium. He said come back and see me in a while. Since then my pulse seemed to get more irregular, despite magnesium aspartate. I searched reviews on iherb and found Doctor's Best Nattokinase. I took four capsules a day. Within a week my pulse was totally even and the rate around 70 (from 100). I am also much more energetic and can feel my blood flowing. To me this is a small miracle! Thanks.