Works great for sleeping thru the night

Posted by Reviewer1204429 on Sep 08, 2009

I used to wake up at 3 a.m. every night to a racing heart and anxiety. That does not happen anymore because of this great supplement. I sleep thru the night and my anxiety is gone. I take 300mg's before bedtime. When my anxiety is severe, it takes 500mg's before bed. LOVE LOVE what this does for me!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1943386 on Jul 23, 2009

I take 600mg a day to reduce cortisol. I have noticed that I am more focused and creative. I am slowly losing belly fat as well

I feel semi-intelligent again!

Posted by Reviewer3259381 on Aug 04, 2009

Surprisingly, I actually believe I am remembering better. I have tried many other memory products; this one really seems to help. I have a job where I am juggling ~ 100 things at one time trying to sort them, trying to remember which item must come first. I still use lists, but now I remember why I placed something on the list. I haven’t had the “OMG, I totally forgot what the heck is this” feeling in the past couple weeks. Amazing!

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2749296 on Nov 12, 2007

I've been taking Dr's Best Phosphatidyl serine for a couple of weeks now and have found a marked improvemnet with mental fatigue and enhanced recall. If you want to strengthen your mental capacity I suggest you start taking this wonderful nutrient.

Doctor's Best PS

Posted by Reviewer1560623 on Jan 27, 2009

very effective for 'brain fog', clearer thinking great price

This product kept me awake

Posted by Reviewer2866276 on Mar 21, 2010

For more than a month I couldn't get to sleep and when I awoke I couldn't get back to sleep. It finally dawned on me this was the culprit. The Phosphatidylserine was NOT the problem. I believe it was the Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT). I got another product with phostidykserine instead. I eat very cleanly, no caffeine, no MSG no sulfites or nitrates so it bothered both my husband and I maybe more than most. I would NEVER buy this again. PS. Iherb is wonderful.

Great for brain function

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on May 06, 2010

Underrated supplement. Helps form the cell membrane, specifically of the brain/nervous system. These are rapidly destroyed with mercury poisoning. My cognitive function improves when I take 2-3 a day.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Jan 26, 2009

I have noticed a heightened cognitive ability since I recently began taking phosphatidly serine. I recommend trying it.

Helps Recall

Posted by Reviewer1079189 on Oct 12, 2013

I have consistently taken this product for several years and sincerely believe that it helps my mental sharpness and recall ability. In fact, recently I ran out and noticed my recall was not as good as normal. When I started taking the product again, my mental acuity shot back up. This is a good product. I take 2 pills a day separated by a couple of hours in the morning (e.g., one with breakfast and then a couple of hours later). As a side note, i also take Pycnogenol which also seems helpful for mental sharpness.

True 100mg

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Mar 18, 2009

Great quality at a great price. Beware of other products that claim 100mg per cap!! Some include other ingredients to get this dose and actually contain merely a fraction of Phosphatidylserine. This is 100mg PS per gelcap!