R-Lipoic Acid is AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012

I always feel an energy boost whenever I take this and it has so many benefits that I can't be without it.

Universal antioxidant

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 06, 2012

R-lipoic acid acts in many different roles in your body: it chelates heavy metals, protects your brain and nervous system, lowers blood sugar (and can thereby help lose weight), acts as a very powerful and long-lasting antioxidant, recycles other antioxidants back to active form and so on... Great detoxifier and universal antioxidant! Has made me feel much more energetic!

This is an excellent product, and 200 mg is a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Sep 25, 2012

This is an excellent product and is one of the very most important supplements anyone can take. The patent holder, Geronova, has amazing alternatives on their site that are even better, such as liquid potassium-R-lipoic. Hey iHerb - please carry the full Geronova product line!

A bit pricey, but well worth it

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on May 28, 2016

Researched before purchase, and have been very happy with it. Definately delivers. Would recommend to anyone

Energy

Posted by 5480823044005389625 on Feb 16, 2017

A very good product that have helped me improved my life and given me a lot of new energy during the day and helped me lose some weight.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3166456 on Jan 30, 2017

Haven't really noticed a change. I will double the dose since I'm currently only taking one cap and it is the smallest dose possible