THIS IS TIME RELEASE NIACIN!!!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 10, 2015

It does not say so clearly on the bottle- but this is time released niacin which could cause LIVER DAMAGE!!!! I prefer to take the regular fast-acting niacin which does not have those side effects!!!!

Flush-free?

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on May 25, 2013

I'm switching to another brand, because this sometimes gives me a flush that itches and looks like hives (for about half an hour).

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 27, 2012

I take this without food and so I do feel a slight flush which feels good to me.

Take Niacin to raise HDL and lower triclycerides !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have high triglycerides and low HDL. 500mg Niacin is the best treatment for lowering Triglycerides and raising HDL. Since niacin is not a patentable pharmaceutical product, physicians are many times not aware of the value of treating this condition with niacin. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Don't chew!

Posted by Reviewer3172923 on Jun 30, 2011

Great product, but I chewed it up and got some unpleasant flush... Recommend eating whole.

A basic niacin

Posted by Reviewer1612446 on Apr 24, 2015

This is just a basic niacin. The tablets are reasonably small, which is nice.

No flush

Posted by 5420244518106950109 on May 03, 2016

Nice to take B6 without going red in the process.

A must have for those with anxiety challenges

Posted by 4621584939333741320 on Feb 20, 2017

A good vitamin, although on the packaging state that it is flush-free, I can still feel the flushing of my skin. But other than that it is good to have everyday.

Definitely a "flush"

Posted by Reviewer1697303 on Nov 20, 2012

Took me a while to work out that the rapid onset, short duration, blotchy pink/red, raised, prickly rash across my face, neck, shoulders and upper arms was from the Niacin. It only lasts about 1/2 hour but is a little uncomfortable and doesn't look too attractive. When I don't take the Niacin for a while, there is no flushing. Withing days of recommencing, these random rashes reappear at will though not every day.

This does flush!

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Sep 02, 2012

This isn't flush free - I get a definite flush from it, sometimes quite pronounced.

1 2