Dr. Mercola, Multivitamin, Children's Chewables, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Jan 30, 2012

This report is compiled by a 9year old girl called Kirra.....I like the tablets because it is sweet and tastes like strawberrys and is yummy it is the best ever tablets and i want more

One of a kind!

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Jul 02, 2013

Excellent product. Even my Kid who is sooo difficult took it and i saw immediately good results :o)

Pre-caution by California Residents Proposition for the contain

Posted by 4710607200337395484 on Jan 17, 2017

I purchased Dr. Mercola Premium Supplements- chewable Multivitamin for kids but wondering a label outside the bottle mentioned: "California Residents Proposition 65 WARNING. This Product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." I have opened the bottle and noticed this label, made me stop to give to my kids. And my kids refused after read the pre-caution. I need a clarification from Dr. Mercola team or clinic, also from iHerb. Please write a return.

The best by far

Posted by Reviewer2306851 on Sep 13, 2012

Dr Mercola does the best for our children. The vitamin is great!

Pretty good

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 03, 2013

A solid product. Child I bought it for hated the taste though and these will have to be crushed and added to food.

A mis hijas les encanta!

Posted by 5661577583801946867 on Nov 06, 2014

Es un multivitamínico muy completo. A mis hijas les encanta, lo ven como un caramelo. Las pastillas son bastante grandes, tienen que chuparlas o masticarlas. Yo les he dado una por la mañana y otra por la tarde en época de catarrros. El único inconveniente que tiene este suplemento es la cantidad de vitamina D, son 2000UI y no debería de usarse para niños de menos de 20kg, ya que puede llegar a ser tóxica. A mi hija menor que pesa 15kg le estuve dando este suplemento durante 2 meses en primavera y sus niveles de vitamina D en sangre llegaron a ser demasiado altos, casi tóxicos, menos mal que se los miramos. Dejamos de dárselo y en un mes se le normalizaron los niveles. Salvo ese detalle, que debería de venir como advertencia, va muy bien.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Jun 24, 2013

Both my kids like the taste. My son started refusing the Animal Parade vitamins cause of the taste, but he will eat these no problem. I like that these have Boron in them since it's important for healthy teeth and bones, and the active PLP form of Vitamin B6 which seems hard to find in a children's vitamin. Will purchase again.

multivit

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

the best vitamins for my kids

Taste could be better

Posted by Reviewer2375674 on Feb 27, 2014

They are allergen free and corn free! Overall love the content, but daughter doesn't love the taste.

Tingles on tounge

Posted by Reviewer3263034 on Jul 15, 2014

As much as I love all the ingredients in these multi's as well as no refined sugars and I trust Dr Mercola, my 7yr daughter says they make her tounge tingle as she doesn't like that so won't be buying again unless this changes somehow.

1 2