This product may not be liposomal

Posted by Reviewer1227523 on Jan 16, 2015

I've just bought this product with a faith in dr Mercola's products and wisdom. After opening a capsule, the texture does not actually look and taste as if it's a quality liposomal product. It's gritty, very sour just like ordinary ascorbic acid is. I checked other reviews in curezone, vitamincfoundation, etc.. and quickly found out others have also found it inferior to other liposomal vitamin c products.

Absolutely great product

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Jul 26, 2014

Love this product -- and great price :)....would definitely recommend it

Love these!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015

Even though I take Ascorbic Acid powder most of the time these are great when travelling or to take extra vitamin C when ever you need it. A bit expensive for 500mg Vit C caps especially when you take high doses . 2 caps is 1000mg so this jar will last me between 18-22 days only. No upset stomach even when taken on empty stomach. iherb have good customer service with fast DHL service Thanks!

Best ever!

Posted by 4797470177194808023 on Jan 08, 2015

No alcohol, no GM soy lecithin, and it works for just about anything.

Bosun

Posted by 5038609028243739167 on Sep 16, 2014

This is a best vitamin C on the market.... Drink one day and my immune system getting better....

The perfect vit C tabs

Posted by 5450734817062347162 on Aug 02, 2016

Very helpful for my husband seasonal flu. The moment he feels he is going to be sick with seasonal flu he starts taking 4 to 6 tabs and never get any infection and fever. It kills the symptoms from scratch!

I wouldn't be without it

Posted by 5062625907141938410 on Feb 07, 2017

This Vitamin C forms the basis of my medicine cabinet. At the first sign of any colds or sore throats this is my families go-to remedy. In my experience six of these a day for two to three days ensures that those bugs don't linger or turn into any secondary conditions!

I'm not sure

Posted by 4653048497978762107 on Oct 28, 2016

I'm not sure about efficiency this product. I think that other products (for example with ester-C or pureway-c) can possibly be better.

Speedy arrival

Posted by 5752363822796444726 on Jul 17, 2015

This product arrived as one of two items ordered at the same time. When the items arrived I shevled them for a short while before opening them. To my dismay it appeared as though many of the capsules had ruptured. Almost all of the capsules appear only slightly full. I am using them but do not recommend them because a good price isn't good when the quality is poor. One thing to consider is that when these were mailed we were experiencing a vicious hot spell. The box did sit outside on my front covered porch for several hours before being rescued and brought inside...definitely would consider the outdoors temps for ordering purposes.

To get your body recover over night

Posted by 4741547744420956084 on Jun 04, 2016

I take this in the night before going to bed. I feel relax and recover in the next morning. You feel some difference. and skin condition well

1 2 3