A real difference in my two dogs

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I have seen this work well in both my dogs. I feed them a quality diet but was seing some skin drying issues and flakes. My older guy also some osteoarthritis and he really seems to be more peppy since giving these to him. Both their coats are much shiner and no flakes seen for over a month or two now. At first they were reluctant to just eat them but I make them get really excited about it and act like I will eat it if they wont and it does the trick to get them to eat it. The old man loves it so he will take it gladly, the younger guy seems to choak it down just so the old man does not, haha! Placing a re-order right now actually!

cat with diabetes on remission

Posted by 5684251465206318399 on Nov 11, 2012

My cat is diabtic and has been on remission for 9 days now, not very long after supplementing him with these pills... I bought them for him because of the astaxanthin to make sure his eyes weren't much more diminishing as they allready have...not really knowing that spirulina is linked to decrease bloodsugarlevels... not knowing for sure if these pills contribute in the blodsugar dropping to being normal again (this after almost 2 years of treating the cat with levemir insulin) I can say that from day 1 he took these pills he started to feel better!! So I am hooked on this product..:-)

my cat loves it

Posted by 5462355356204383370 on Sep 16, 2013

helped her with her eye allergy. her fur is glowing.

Dog loves this

Posted by Reviewer2883689 on Jan 02, 2012

Got a finicky dog with taking his supplements. He loves this and he got great energy with this.

Good price. Fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Feb 13, 2012

Both my dogs are getting these as a daily vitamin. The younger one chews them up, but not the older one. I think the ingredients are good for them.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Oct 07, 2012

great

a "must" for our dogs

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Oct 18, 2013

Our standard poodles have been on SpiruGreen for several years now and it is a staple in their daily diet. It's particularly good since it contains axtaxanthin.

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

Have not started taking this yet but Dr. Mercola is well known for its effectiveness and quality. The other urinary bladder bland from Dr. Mercola is very effective in helping my 10 year old dog in controlling her urinary continence and best of all, my dog can get off a doctor's hormonal cream. Great news for us!

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Feb 06, 2015

I give this to my dog as a daily supplement in addition to goji berries. He seems to like the taste, and his fur and skin looks great, and he's healthy and energetic.

My dog loves them:)

Posted by Reviewer2364872 on May 22, 2016

My dog eats it with pleasure, no need to put any pressure. I absolutely adore how this tabs regulate her digestion: my dog is white and tear stains are the one that show me that she ate smth wrong, or doesn't feel right, now we are almost fine with tear stains. I'm sure that dog diet really matters, but tabs do help a lot too.

1 2