You Get So Much

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013

Great set of shadows and great for beginners as it has a 'how to' chart on the cover; I purchased this as I wanted to try the primer which works good. Not only do you get the shadows, it comes with a mirror and applicator as well as an eyeliner and eye primer! Great gift idea I would say and I would recommend for beginners in makeup as maybe a first set of shadows (this goes for this palette and the other two that they have available: Neutral Look and Bronzed Look). I've grown to love the E.L.F. Brand after loving their Flat Top Powder Brush which caught me onto their shadows.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 01, 2014

I bought this thinking if would be small enough for traveling but it's quite big, it does look like a book! Next time I'll make sure to read the size measurements. However, I was impressed with the item, you get a lot of make up for your money, the eyeshadows are very big. It contains a tiny eyeliner pencil (it's small but decent), a tiny pot of primer (it doesn't contain a lot of product, but it's a really good primer), a sponge applicator (I don't use those) and a mirror. The darkest eyeshadows are very pigmented, I was surprised by the black one. But the silver and grey aren't (the silver looks like a wash of shimmer with no colour). I find the selection of colours very nice, you can create many different looks, and they can be natural too if you like (other "smoky" palettes only have dark colours and nothing for daytime). Overall, I think it's a good product and the quality is great for the price.

Don,t order this set

Posted by 5451577304203584128 on Oct 31, 2013

I ordered this set in iHerb, but they sent me the Bronzed Look. I am very angry with the company. Be careful!

The shipping is very good!

Posted by 5223398791023475927 on Nov 28, 2013

The shadows are not pigmented.

bellos

Posted by 5496029764873598128 on Apr 16, 2015

los colores son iguales a los de la foto, quedan muy bien!

AMAZING!!

Posted by 5295494019895588922 on May 18, 2015

the colors are super pigmented, the eye primer is the best one I've tried so I ordered more of it. The eyeshadows are beautiful and they stayed still all day long without moving or fading at all!!

Posted by 4888927002333127560 on Sep 02, 2015

very good , thank you .

Great!

Posted by 5671450899205946168 on Jan 29, 2015

TBH thought it would be smaller.. loved everyting :)

super!