Good on brows, bad on lashes.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

I have really thick eyebrows and I love E.L.F. so when I saw this, I had to order it. It's best just on brows or as a base coat before applying mascara. On my brows, they keep the shape well all day without feeling stiff. But on my eyelashes, well it is clear, so don't expect the same affect as mascara. Sometimes I will use it on my lashes and apply mascara on top and I have found that it makes the mascara better. My lashes will look longer than if I had just used mascara. I do find that tedious though, so I'll only do the clear+black mascara for night time looks. I will say, my husband uses the brow side to curl the sides of his mustache and he loves it. Will probably have to reorder since he will use up my supply! Would give this 5 stars if the clear mascara side worked but I'll probably just end up switching the sides out when the brow side gel is finished.

So so

Posted by 4934577934060423307 on Feb 28, 2014

This product is OK when I use it on my eyebrows, however once it dries you can get some of that white stuff coming up around the edges that looks like dandruff, so you have to be very precise when putting it on. On the eyelashes as a primer, you have to be very quick to put mascara on straight away after applying it, otherwise it dries and makes putting mascara on a nightmare and then it looks clumpy and horrible. If you're quick it does make putting mascara on easier though, and it does help to keep eyelashes from clumping. It was OK for the price, however I would consider spending more money on a better quality product next time - I won't be repurchasing.

a must have for the lazy girls out there

Posted by 4707208155466418828 on Sep 05, 2014

i use it as a primer for lashes, to make mascara stay longer, feel lighter and easier to apply and on the brows after i apply pencil, to give them a sharp , more arthistical look. absolutely love it!!

love it

Posted by 5453095940282592778 on Nov 15, 2014

i love it both eye brows and eye lash the eye lash side is really good just to make your lashes a little longer without anything sticking or clumping to them so very natural

useful

Posted by leokcmy on Dec 28, 2014

im only use for lash.. can remove the powder n eyeshadow from my lash.. i dont use for eyebrow like a glue...

average

Posted by 5231263362532982922 on Feb 28, 2014

no complaints, not overly impressed either, does the job its supposed to and that's it

Not bad

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013

This is actually not bad bad gives a crunchy texture to my brows.The mascara side won't hold the curl on your lashes.It is a fairly cheap product but hairspray will give a similar effect..better basically.

Omg!

Posted by 5406845284290030325 on Feb 23, 2014

I absolutely live this

I love this

Posted by 5058409391322547763 on Apr 08, 2014

Personally I haven't tried the original beauty blender but I love this one it's so soft and it's good I find that if you roll it in a towel after you wash it the sponge won't retain so much liquid

Great product

Posted by 4883473647869203297 on Apr 19, 2014

I really loved this because it was very easy to used and would buy again