it works and all natural

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Dec 02, 2014

i am going to purchase another bottle. . bear in mind, we cannot eliminate stretch marks. i am happy that it helps to lighten the looks of stretch marks . the it also lighten scar mark , etc. please do not expect it works like magic that will eliminate marks overnights. give it a month and you will see obvious improvement. 这个我也超级喜欢的。 这是唯一一瓶, 天然有机的产品, 但是非常有效。 妊娠纹是不会完全消失的, 就是很明显的减少。 还有其他身体的斑点也是有明显的帮助。

Fantastic Multi-Purpose Product

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

This product was recommended to me for rashes, and I've since discovered that it's very effective at taking away the itch from mosquito bites as well!

The only C-Section cream that works wonders!

Posted by 5706734530456035204 on Feb 03, 2017

I just want to say, Thank you for making this cream! I had an emergency C-Section without choice. I was in 40 hours of labour, I develop a fever and it was dangerous for my baby...😰 I had an emergency C-section 😫 My girlfriend came to visit me and bought me is special C-Section cream, "bless her heart" I used it immediately after the bandage came off, I applied it on my staples three times a day, when I went to remove my staples I continued to apply the cream. 1 year later I'm still buying this cream because it's so healing! I use it for everything now! I highly recommend this for any woman who is having a C-Section, you will heal in no time! See for yourself. Mommie approved 👍🏽

Seems effective

Posted by 5506271965954169363 on Nov 19, 2016

So far seems effective, reduce redness ..

It works!

Posted by 4895774407236368134 on May 20, 2015

Scar heals well, great product!